Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help finding a good website with wedding dresses

Ilk said:
I like the dillards dress...

very nice....

Have it abit more fitted though...

i gotta lose some damn weight before I decide to wear something really fitted. I have plenty of time though...I have a lot of work to do. Plan the wedding, get skinny again, etc... ;)

BIKINIMOM said:
Wow, had no idea that you were fixin ta tie the knot!

Congratulations... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh wedding stress. :)

ideas?? I found a couple things yesterday that would be soooo cool but I don't know if my future hubby will go for it.

feisty11975 said:
ideas?? I found a couple things yesterday that would be soooo cool but I don't know if my future hubby will go for it.

Ummmm what do you mean "if he will go for it?" As in, will HE look good in the dress? :worried:

BIKINIMOM said:
Ummmm what do you mean "if he will go for it?" As in, will HE look good in the dress? :worried:

nahh...It just depends on where we do the wedding. I want to have it outdoors and his parents want us to have it in church.

feisty11975 said:
nahh...It just depends on where we do the wedding. I want to have it outdoors and his parents want us to have it in church.

I understand.

So now, are you marrying him ..... or his parents?

Not trying to shit-stir gurl.... just sayin is all.

feisty11975 said:

Do it outside!

It'll be amazing.... :heart:

ok so heres whats been decided...

we are going to have a camouflage themed wedding. No I am not wearing camo. lol I am going to wear a green dress like the green in the pic of the cake below and my bridesmaids will wear brown. We will all have camo accents. The ribbons on the flowers and maybe even a ribbon around our wastes or something of that sort. The guys will wear camo shirts and slacks. My lil girl will be the Leaf Girl, not flower girl. She will carry a small metal bucket with leaves in it and throw those down the isle. The wedding will be outdoors at my dads house near the pond. My fiances 4 year old son will be the ring bearer and will carry the pillow below. I am having so much fun arranging this. The wedding will be in late August/early September.

Here are the pics of the cake and pillow.

542k6t2.jpg

63wco5w.jpg

and heres the garter that I really like:
66caff8.jpg

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Yes you do marry the family if they live in the same town!! LOL!!! You do marry into the family if they are close to their parents. i see his parents all the time and thank GOD we get along because if not.....life would be miserable.

I wanted an outdoor wedding and his mom wanted a church. We settled on church ceremony and outdoor reception which was fine.

its best to try and make people happy on the things that you can ; but stand firm on the things that are important.

Outdoor wedding in the woods would be AMAZING!!! With the camo and everything ; very different.

I do weddings and parties ; and showers as a HOBBY!!! If you need ideas ask cuz I will def. throw thme out there. Maybe one day I will get to do it full time.

You could get very creative with the food you serve at the reception!!

Think about it!!! How creative you could get!!! Whoo hoooo!!! I love weddings!! lol

congrats feisty!

You gotta try em on. I thought that I wanted a certain kind of dress when I got married and ended up buying a completely different one once I tried them on.

Top Bottom