x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

NEED HELP!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about NEED HELP!! within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: HI BEAUTIFUL LEADIES, I AM JUST WRITTING BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT WORKOUTS MY GIRLFRIEND SHOULD DO IN ORDER TO DEVELOP BIGGER LEGS AND HOW OFTEN SHE NEEDS TO WORK OUT THAT BODY PART? THANKS

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: NEED HELP!!

All Natural
    HI BEAUTIFUL LEADIES, I AM JUST WRITTING BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT WORKOUTS MY GIRLFRIEND SHOULD DO IN ORDER TO DEVELOP BIGGER LEGS AND HOW OFTEN SHE NEEDS TO WORK OUT THAT BODY PART?

THANKS

All Natural
    Well, Porthos what kind of a workout do you do to get bigger legs? Same thing.

Heavy Squats, lunges, leg extension, leg presses, Hack squats, lying hamstring curls, standing hamstring curls.

If she does a good workout then she will not need to do them more than once a week.

Hope this helps.

------------------
    You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

Yep..hit em hard and heavy! Also make sure her diet is in good shape as well. She needs to take in plenty of calories in order to gain mass 5-6 meals a day....That is a big factor in getting any muscle to GROW!!!