Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to get stronger

Clara16

hello I am a female I'm currently 41 years old and trying to get into weight training more seriously. The problem is I can barely bench a bar that is how weak I am, granted I only weigh about 95 lb and I'm petite it's still embarrassing. I'm ready to use something more strong like steroids, what can you recommend?

You dont need steroids to get strong, start with sarms and supps
try 10mgs gw and 12.5mgs osta mk with cardazol 1 cap preworkout

hello I am a female I'm currently 41 years old and trying to get into weight training more seriously. The problem is I can barely bench a bar that is how weak I am, granted I only weigh about 95 lb and I'm petite it's still embarrassing. I'm ready to use something more strong like steroids, what can you recommend?

Absolutely nothing. When it comes to needing drugs to just bench the bar forget using anything.

You'll get stronger slowly. Add the smallest weights and take your time

Eat. This is a marathon not a sprint. If people could get wrong quick everyone would do it. Fix your work ethic and you’ll see progress

You definitely do not need steroids in this case. Food is going to be number one. You have to eat to grow. Once you increase food intake, continue to train with light weights. It will take time but you will gradually be able to lift more. Just stick with it.

Top Bottom