Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a fat burning product

Alyssa33

I am looking for either a supplement or drug that can burn fat, i need to get down to 50kg in the next 2 months. I have already tried supplements and diets and nothing seems to work for me. I am currently 58kg. I even work out 2 hours a day and still cannot drop weight. my main fat areas are thighs and stomach, should i do clen or T3?

I agree with Steve on the fasting protocol. It has helped me drop a lot of weight over the past year. It also depends on what you are eating when you do eat and not just calories in vs calories out.

You need to track your macros and be strict on your diet. Lowering water is only a short term quick drop of weight, but your fat % will probably my go up.

Eat 6 small meals per day and track your macros. I cook my meals for the week during the weekend. If you do not, you are likely not to follow a regimented program.
Add cardio- steady state- a brisk walk for 40 minutes a day but work up to it. Start at 10 minutes. Every couple of days increase it slightly.
You will get there with this program.
Don’t rely on stims... and definetly do not go crazy with stims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom