Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a Clen expert's opinion

ZenGoddess

Read related posts, but since we all react differently, didn't find a response to my scenario.

My stats:
35/F
Weight: 146
Height: 5'8"
Body fat: 25.5% --BMI 22.2kg/m2 (from an interent calculator)
Goals: To lose the small layer of fat all over my upper body and thighs and the ridiculous pudge that is my stomach. This is my main reason as I have been fighting to lose this stubborn fat for a long time with no results.

Diet: I've been eating semi-clean for the past 2 yrs. Strict Paleo diet 5 days of the week, semi-clean on the weekends with one cheat meal per week. My meals consist of animal and fish protein, good fats (coconut oil, avocado, almond butter etc), and good carbs (veggies, some fruits). No dairy, no grains, no sugar, minimally processed foods.

Exercise: Strength training 5x/week
HIIT training 2-3x/week can range from 4mins-45mins depending on the intensity and it incorporates oly lifts, heavy weights, etc.
Cardio 1-3mile run 1-3x/week

In the past 2yrs I've stuck mostly with OEP, creatine, and the occassional pre- and post-workout shakes plus vits & minerals

I started liquid Clen 2 weeks ago. Purchased from a company advertised on this and other sites. at 20mcg I got the shakes and my head didn't feel right for a while. Upped the dose to 40mcg 3 days later and so on. The higher the dosage, the less effects I felt. My body adjusting? I stopped at 100mcg b/c it just seems like a high dosage, but I had zero side effects at that point. Also, in 2 weeks, I didn't lose any weight or notice any difference physically.

I'm on the 2 weeks off phase right now and am considering taking OEP since it seemed to have more of a physical effect.

My questions:
Assuming this Clen is legit b/c of the shakes & semi-"high" feeling, should I increase my dosage to 120mcg or even 140mcg (gradually) when I go back to it? I do tend to have a high tolerance for all meds.

What am I doing wrong and when should one start to see results on Clen?

Sorry for the novel, just trying to give the experts as much info as possible. Hope someone can help....thank you so much!!

Straight up....I think clen can be highly over rated. First off...yes, your body adjusts to it and you don't get the same sides. I saw very little results using clen and I used it at times when my diet was perfect. My best suggestion to you is to take a good hard look at your diet. What is "semi clean" ....how many calories? can you tighten it up or change it up, which can give your body a jolt. You could try going up to 120 but it likely isn't going to have a huge impact. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom