Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to Bulk up Her Kegels | My Gameplan:

KnoXville

I will be honest with you girls. My current girlfirend's kegal power leaves a little to be desired in terms of power and overall structure. Yes I have visually checked them out, and let me tell you, what I saw didn't impress me. They were not only underdeveloped but also lacking in symmetry and definition. Previously i have dated women who appeared to at least have the Kegels of a boa constrictor, those girls could lock onto anything in a violent pincher grip from which there was no easy return without her consent. I am not unreasonable here, I know she may not get that much strength gained due to genetic limits but I hope for some improvement.

I have formulated this advanced kegel stack and split to attempt to help her out, i feel it is my obligation to do so and will stop at nothing until she obtains the true kegels of steel that she has dreamt about since she was but a wee girl:

Monday: Fast contract (20-400)
Tuesday: Ben Wa balls (1lb - 6 sets | 20 reps)
Wednesday: Ben Wa balls (2lb - 3 sets)
Thursday: OFF
Friday: Interval training / Fast & Slow (40-20 | 60-30 | 20-40)
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: Slow contract (40-200)

exercise_1a1b.gif

I put to days off in there to avoid over training. I also realize that these super kegels I am hoping to get, for her of coarse, may need some ... how do you say, 'chemical assistance'. So I have decided to also add some Winny / Ox. There may indeed be some possible side effects, such as a monstourosly increased sex drive, but to be honest were in this together so that’s a risk i am willing to take. To avoid extreme caloric looses during this entire cycle, I have decided to keep her pretty much sedentary, exept for the workouts. Hence I have sternly volunteered to perform all of the house work, cooking and profit working. She will just have to handle lying on my silk covered waterbed by candle light, having great high protein / low fat meals brought to her and receiving expressive amounts of oral pleasure (to keep the hormone levels in check). She strangely assures me though a joyous fit of giggling that it will be hard, but she will do her best to comply.

sit1.jpg

Note also; that if no results are seen after a solid 4-8 weeks cycle I will serisouly consider doing some site injection to promote localized hypertrophy. Some custom 5-10 lb Ben Wa balls have been ordered and will arrive soon for those days when we go balls to the wall (no pun). I need your help in perfecting this split / cycle so we can go ahead with it imminently, so please give your imput.

VeggieLifterChick said:
This is a joke, of course, right?

Have you ever suffered from having predominantly weak Kegels?

I haven't, and I can tell you right now it is a very serious issue.

Kegels are not muscles. Dr. Kegel was a gynecologist who developed exercises for women with incontinence problems. The exercises he developed for the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles are called "Kegel exercises," or "Kegels."

If you want your girlfriend to have strong pelvic floor muscles, get her some anavar and a sybian.

spatts said:
Kegels are not muscles. Dr. Kegel was a gynecologist who developed exercises for women with incontinence problems. The exercises he developed for the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles are called "Kegel exercises," or "Kegels."

If you want your girlfriend to have strong pelvic floor muscles, get her some anavar and a sybian.

True, and I realize that kegel is the name of the pelvic floor exercise, named after Dr. Kegel. But they, the muscles attached to the pelvic bone that act like a hammock holding in your pelvic organs, are also named kegel muscles, perhaps not in a technical sence, but any gyno would also understand the terminology whether it be PC Muscle, or kegel. Also in your opinion can I supplement the sybian with a erect male phallus?

spatts said:

LMAO!!!

He should just get her the sybian anyway. It's just the right thing to do. ;)

Actually I thought this thread was funnier than hell when I first read it.

Until there is a mandatory front double kegel in BB or a kegel press in powerlifting, I don't see what this thread has to do with this forum. Any sprinting or heavy squatting woman will have the "kegel muscles" to milk you without even moving.

:lmao:

Just add a little line about how the pelvic floor muscles play a key role in the basic compound lifts and we'll call it even.

Last edited:
spatts said:

mandatory front double kegel in BB or a kegel press in powerlifting

This could quite possibly be the best idea ever.

edit: self-delted the last post

Last edited:
Top Bottom