Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a boost

BeeUnique

Is it possible to achieve a great physique without spending a bunch of money on supps and a personal trainer???

I am in that rut where I feel like I am not making any more progress.:bawling:
A few months ago I was feeling pertty good about what I have accomplished. Now I have been pretty consumed with things outside of the gym, I have gone astray from my good eating habits and gym habits......I hate it when this happens.

I know....boo hoo for me! Does this ever happen to anybody else though?

Well, this past Sunday I left only 2 pieces of a large Papa Johns pizza in ONE sitting AND had 4 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, 2 corndogs, and a ham and cheese sandwich...... with mayo.

So yes - I think this happens to everyone.. and I'm noticing the older I get, the longer it takes to "bounce back" to my previous condition. It's nice to take a break off, but you can't take too long of a break off because it's that much harder to get back in the groove...

My suggestion is to try and get back in the gym ASAP and at least keep up the routine 3 times a week.... until you're back in normal mode. Good Luck!

Sometimes all I need to give me a boost is to flip through a magazine for motivation...I really enjoy the articles with the everyday chick who was overweight, blah, blah (you know the story) who got started doing cardio, then got serious with the weights and is now a superstar! Call me silly but somehow those before and after pictures always seem to motivate me.

Maybe instead of a personal trainer you could opt for a partner. Someone to kick your butt and keep you pushing yourself. I really like to train with a partner because I am pretty competitive and I hate to lose! Maybe I just like to win...whatever!

i know exactly how you feel. i'm in that rut right now. i am actually thinking of getting a personal trainer for a motivational boost after the holidays. i never had a problem with motivation but now i'm back in school, have little nagging injuries and it's the holidays. i know those are all excuses but i just think i need a fresh start with someone directing me!

but, you can definitely get your body where you want it to be without supplements and personal trainers as long as you're self-motivated and have a little will power. it seems like i don't anymore so that's why i'm going to the trainer :)

and jlo i could totally relate to you too. that's funny!

teresa

Top Bottom