Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need The Best Meal Plan Please!(diet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4BADASS said:

I cant believe your a mod...
You sound like a fat frustrated little girl......

READ THE FIRST POST..
ITS ABOUT A MEAL PLAN OR A GOOD PROTIEN DIET,
NOT A KATE MOSS DISCUSTION.
WHO CARES ABOUT KATE MOSS

I posted it because im tired of watcher her we eat like shit and so is she.

:lmao: :lmao:

Darlin' - how many people have already told you that YOU can not change your girlfriend. If your girlfriend wants to change she will have to find her own way to do so. You can't make her change - you may be able to guide her but from how it sounds from your other posts she DOES NOT AGREE with your point of view.

If your girlfriend wants to look like a runway model THAT's her own business - let her do what she wants. At 5'7" or 5'6" and 110 pounds she's pretty slender - I'd be curious to see her body fat percentage.

Look at the photos of Smalls - she has about the same stats.

Frankly - I read your posts and clearly you just don't get it. Have your girlfriend log on and take some notes and have her decide for herself who and what she wants to be.

Besides - if she is sooooooooooo tired of watching herself eat like shit why hasn't she already made the deision to change her lifestyle?

Or perhaps what SHE wants is not what YOU want therefore what she wants is not good enough.

4BAD :: if you haven't done so already, i would still purchase the Body for Life" book by Bill Phillips. he is a personal trainer to super models and stars, and your GF would probably enjoy reading it.

i prefer to get my advice from the boards here, but i see his name pop up in fashion mags all the time, and his plan seems way more healthy than most of the fad diets.

Mr Badass

My Goodness you are a Badass with your fat comment directed to a Mod that was trying to help you.....What's up with that? Ewwwww

Re: Mr Badass

CrystalChick said:
My Goodness you are a Badass with your fat comment directed to a Mod that was trying to help you.....What's up with that? Ewwwww

Calling anybody a kate Moss wanna be isnt helping....

And
saying that Im trying to change her into something she doesnt want to be in not helping.

IF SHES A MOD SHE SHOULD READ THE FIRST POST AT THE BEGINING OF THE THREAD.

ALL WE WANTED WAS A MEAL PLAN OR A PROTIEN DIET ....

just to get some ideas.
and she did buy the book body for life.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom