Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need The Best Meal Plan Please!(diet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VegieLiftchick...

I was reading your meal plan,

How long have you been on it and what do you look like?

Your stats?

Hey Bad - didn't mean to sound short, but jeez - your girl has some serious things to understand about the basics if you want to provide some new regimens for her. She's going to have to go thru the same education process that most of us here did. It doesn't happen over night and if she isn't interested, it won't work. So you have to be patient and you are getting the best advice you are going to get from these girls. You can't expect quick, perfect answers like that so I felt that you weren't even takign the time to read what I wrote a number of times - the same advice was repeated in most of these posts as well.

There's tons of info here, so look, read and listen and you will get some of the best around. Good luck.

First of all tell your girl doing all that cardio is really a WASTE of her time...especially when she is eating like that!! Does she do weight training??? She NEEDS PROTEIN..doesnt matter if she wants to be a bodybuilder or just have good shape...you need it..she will NOT get huge or develop these large muscles..she does NOT have the hormones to do so...she needs to eat 6 times a day...drink tons of water..stay away from so many fruits...and watch the veggies..things like peas and corn are not the best choices...GET YOUR GIRL ON THIS BOARD!!! It will help her a lot...she can eat fish, lean red meat, turkey breasts, egg whites, chicken, tuna, cottage cheese etc...complex carbs...veggies, oats, yams, rice and so on..it takes time..consistency and hard training..endless cardio is never going to get her any where...will only take time out of her day..she is really shooting herself in the foot with this type of lifestyle.

Bad,
I haven't been eating like that for very long. I just started eating "clean." I've been trying to change my diet progressively towards the sample one I posted. What I posted is a very good day. I'm still trying to wean myself off the cookies! :)

Bad -
The diet posted in this link is IMO the ideal. If you will notice it is primarily whole foods, no processed foods such as cereal, white bread, minimal use of shakes. It can be manipulated as need to get the results that you want. The woman who does this is a very respected member of this board and someone who knows how to get her body to do what she wants it to do.

http://home.swbell.net/arkaynen/cutting.htm

Veggielifterchick...

How do you look on a diet like that?

whats your stats?

Thanks to everybody for there input...
Wish us luck..she did say she was going to start adding protien to her diet and start lifting wieghts once a week for now, but 6 meals a day wont happen ..
She works..lol

Im on holidays and I cant even get 6 meals a day..lol

Bad,
Everyone has time commitments, like work, or school, or taking care of a household. Fitness is a lifestyle choice, not a quick fix. If you or your gf are unwilling to accept that, none of this will work. The sample diet I posted is not a quick fix fad diet. I didn't lose 10 pounds overnight on it, nor did I gain 10 pounds on it.
I don't have a bikini model's body. I am not now, nor have I ever been, 5'7'' and 110 pounds. I understand your curioisity, but I think its inappropriate for you to demand my particular stats. If your gf eats what I do, she's not going to look like me on that diet. She's going to be herself on that diet. I'm working toward health, and if that's what you want, then it will be useful to you.

VeggieLifterchick...

This is the internet ..I didnt ask for you to post a pic of yourself?

How sensitive can you be?

Sorry if thats such a bad thing to ask you, but the point is if your meal plan is working.

Shes 5'6 110 pounds, I dont think she wants to be 150 pounds or 90 pounds.
I just wanted to know what your meal plan is doing for you.

And to take it so hard as to say I'm fORCING...
Why would you say that? Because I asked for your stats? Ill say it again she s 5'6 110 pounds , shes not far from being a bikini model. If she is making it harder on herself by not eating and running her ass off for hours on end , Im going to help and she wants my help.
You should relax and keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom