Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need an Anavar shepherd

powerliftginger

Considering a run of 10mg/day (5 and 5) of Anavar for strength and I need a shepherd to make sure that I am doing this 100% correctly

Me: 5'5 135# 39 yo
Female powerlifter (10 years) and crossfitter (2 years) (don't hate, each one makes you better at the other...if only people would get that)
PRs
Deadlift 335 (goal 370)
Backsquat 280 (goal 300, shouldn't be a problem even without a cycle)
Bench 170 (goal 200)

Diet: Paleo most of the time. Cheat meal once a week. I do enjoy a glass or four of wine, so I need to know how detrimental that is going to be.

Goals: sustained strength. I am already pretty lean. I want something that is going to help me gain and keep strength even after the cycle.

Concerns:
-I am already pretty muscular, need something that is going to help me maintain as much femininity as possible.
-I don't want to screw myself over in the long run just for short term gains, I plan on doing this for a long time.
-PCT. Do I need it or not? Read so many conflicting threads.
-Can this be a once a year cycle with gains that carry over

I am so appreciative of any advice. I have read a lot of the forum and have gotten a wealth of information, now I just need to take a deeper dive into it. Thank you!

Check out this article I wrote on anavar for woman -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-female-cycles-part1

Based on your goals, I would run a cycle like this twice per year.

Weeks 1 - 10
anavar 10mg/day
A good liver aid supplement - 1 serving per day
^ the board sponsor n2bm.com makes a great product called n2guard
S4 50mg/day OR LGD 10mg/day

Weeks 11 - 14
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com

Then take 10 weeks off and run another cycle.

The key for a woman is to make sure you are getting real anavar. You don't want to get something like winny instead and end up getting emasculating side effects. Be sure of your source. I think 10mg per day would make a huge difference in your lifts. It would however, be a poor choice for crossfit. Anavar is well known for causing calf and lower back pumps.

Top Bottom