Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice from the Knowledgeable ladies on this board

I would say drop the cardio to once per day and focus on weight
training. You have made remarkable progress from 160 to 137 is great. But believe me your body will plateau,. Maybey you are still losing fat , but slower, and gaining muscle, resulting in the numbers not moving.

Take it slow, It is a slow process. Keep up the good work, I am sure you will accomplish you goals.

love

Last edited:
Gradual fat loss is best, and the lower your bodyfat gets, the fat loss gets even slower. Have patience, but if you feel like your progress is stalling, it's time to make some changes, since the body is so adaptable. It's great you're eating 5 meals a day, with each meal containing protein.

A diet of only 10% fat seems pretty low to me. Getting sufficient essential fats is important for many bodily functions. Not only does it help you feel full longer, but your body needs fat to burn fat. Add some fish oil pills to your diet. (They're not as bad as they sound!) Once your body is comfortable that you'll feed it sufficient essential fatty acids, it'll be more willing to part with stored body fat. Try increasing fat to 20% and drop protein to 50%.

Cardio every day, much less 2x/day is overkill. It may temporarily give you an energy boost, but you'll gradually run your body into the ground. Too much cardio will put your body in catabolic (muscle burning) mode, and lower your metabolism. I'd opt for fewer, shorter, and more intense sessions. I'm a big fan of interval training.

Great advice here!!

Calories are much too low. Why not do a search on carb cycling? Lots of ladies doing that and getting good results. Would go for higher fat %,FF mentioned fish oil, which is an excellent source of the hard to find omega 3's. Look for one with a high % of epa and dha-should be listed on label. Flaxseed oil is good too and maybe easier to find. Best is the kind found in the refrigated section of your health food store. Good luck and welcome aboard-valerie

Hey aliah!

Definitely take the advice these ladies give! I asked questions of them a couple weeks ago and following their advice have made a great deal of progress in a really short time (I realised I can see my abdominal muscles REALLY clearly now- not to the level of a JJFigure quite yet, but the best my abs have EVER looked. Stretch marks on my hips that I have had since I was fifteen are going away or MUCH less visible as my thighs/butt sloooowly get smaller, all because of a simple increase in protein. Amazing!).

I have been losing fat fairly steadily for the past couple of weeks and I NEVER drop my calories below BWx10.

Of course I am also taking a thermogenic supplement, which speeds up the process of fat loss (cycling NYC with Xenadrine).

Top Bottom