Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2nd opinion on program

Romka_12Rus

I came today for the first time to the gym, and thelocal trainer has given me a very, very hard programm. In total, itmakes up about 2,5-3 hours per day, and sincerely, I think that it istoo much for a newcommer to the gym who only wants to be in goodshape, but no competition. Or maybe I am too lazy? Though I would askhere for a second opinion. Thank you guys! You are awesome!

fire your trainer.

some of these trainers have no clue what they are doing and just put together a cookie cutter program for everyone. if you are new he should put together a program custom for you specifically, obviously HE IS THE LAZY ONE here, not you

Check out this video I made on how to workout as a beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...inner-intermediate-advanced-lifter-47320.html

The workout program your trainer has you on is actually counter productive. Remember that when you are in the gym working out, you are actually breaking down your muscles. You won't be able to recover from such demanding workouts if you are just starting weight training.

This is so sad that there are so many trainers who have no clue, and even more clients who do not do the smart thing you did right here - seek a second opinion.

A normal training session should be between 40 and 60 minutes. This is the amount of time we are able to train effectively. Anything more than that, is excess that will only get you extremely fatigued.

I am pretty sure that with 3 hours of training per day anyone will lose fat. But this is not an effective way of achieving that goal, and the chances of getting injured are so much higher.

Top Bottom