Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2slin and D-spark for women works great

vital-Health

Ladies just want to report on my results takiong n2slin and d-spark as a fat loss stack.
No problems with anxiety or discomfort since neither of these is a stimulant and I do feel less water retention and more muscle tone.
I'm on week 8 and my second bottle of each for these two 12 week run I will make at this for my wedding, I'm come down from 148lbs to 139lbs already, with my target being a leaner 125lbs, that was my weight as a cheerleader in college.

Awesome news! Thanks for putting up the review.

Here's a good video for people to watch where I talk about stress, cortisol and adnreal fatigue -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...eo-stress-cortisol-adrenal-fatigue-47895.html

What I like the most about N2slin and D-spark is that both products are stimulant free.

Adrenal fatigue is so wide spread in our society because of our constant hectic lifestyles, long work hours, and abuse of stimulants. Any time you are stressed or use a stimulant your adrenal glands are forced to work to activate your CNS and PNS. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf. If you are constantly firing your adrenal glands by using stimulants throughout the day, not sleeping enough and working long hours, your adrenal glands can't keep up and become burnt out. Low testosterone levels, high estrogen levels and high cortisol levels are the result of adrenal fatigue. Ever see those people at the gym who are abusing stimulants and can't seem to loose body fat in their stubborn body fat areas despite being on a very low calorie diet and doing hours of cardio? Bingo.

Top Bottom