Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2guard usage for oral Steroids

Rosy williton

Hi guys I see online n2guard is always recommended for males using AAS, I was wondering if a female who will be running anavar alone for 7- 8 weeks should take something like n2guard or it's not necessary, thank you.

Absolutely a woman should run N2Guard with anavar. Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid so you want to keep the liver and other organs healthy. While on your cycle I would run 7 caps per day.

You definitely need it, because to my knowledge, women also have a liver, and this supplement is aimed at supporting the liver when taking oral steroids, which have the tendency to stress that vital organ. So N2Guard is definitely a must for you while using oral steroids.

Each bottle of N2guard contains 210 capsules. At the recommended dosage of 7 capsules/day each bottle will last you 30 days, or 4 weeks and 2 days.

If you are using the product just for general health and wellness, you don't need the full 7 capsule/day dosage. However, if you are running liver toxic oral steroids, I would stick with the recommended dosage.

For an 8 week cycle - you will need 2 bottles.

Top Bottom