Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Burn, Flame, or Forged burner HELP

NJFASHiONiSTA

I just had a baby 2 wks ago and have already lost 16 lbs of the 30 I gained which is really excellent. I cant work out for 6 wks but i plan to do some EFX work I want to buy a burner to help me which of these 3 do you like the best? Thanks so much

I just had a baby 2 wks ago and have already lost 16 lbs of the 30 I gained which is really excellent. I cant work out for 6 wks but i plan to do some EFX work I want to buy a burner to help me which of these 3 do you like the best? Thanks so much

Hey there just wanted to say welcome and congratulations !!

Not too sure on burners but your in the right place some the ladies on here know a lot bout them ....

Sent from my iPhone

I am at the end of my first bottle of Forged Burner and I'm not impressed... I know some people swear by it... I think you need to experiment and see what works for you...

Hey there..not sure if you're breastfeeding but I think all those products would be loaded with stimulants so something to keep in mind. Forged Burner was too strong for me but I'm extra sensitive to stimulants. The other two are fairly new products and you may find a couple of logs on the site from people using them.

Congrats on the baby and remember that it takes the body some time to get back to normal. Try to be patient and give yourself permission to rest and let your hormones return to what they were. :)

Top Bottom