x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

My Winny vs. My girlfriends Winny

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Winny vs. My girlfriends Winny within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Please help ! I am about to start a winny, EQ, and sus cycle. My girlfriend wants to join on the winny. She is 5' tall and about 110 pounds, muscular and she says she has alot of her fat in her (behind)!! I like it though ! Anyway she trains well, has been lifting for 15 years (just fitness toning) and does cardio 4 times a week at about 45 minutes a stretch. She wants to decrease BF% significantly and become toned and hard. I have some extra Stanazolic that I was going to give her. I don't

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please help ! I am about to start a winny, EQ, and sus cycle. My girlfriend wants to join on the winny. She is 5' tall and about 110 pounds, muscular and she says she has alot of her fat in her (behind)!! I like it though ! Anyway she trains well, has been lifting for 15 years (just fitness toning) and does cardio 4 times a week at about 45 minutes a stretch. She wants to decrease BF% significantly and become toned and hard. I have some extra Stanazolic that I was going to give her. I don't want to give her my dose of 50mg a day. Any suggestions for a woman's winny only cycle ? Should I only give her 25mg every 2 days ? Thanks for your help !!

Somebody please help with women's doses. She wants me to inject her right now. I have searched but to no avail.

Bump on this one. I'm about to do the same with my girlfriend and would like to know what dose of Winny to give her. She is 5'3" 124 lbs and muscular. She wants to lower body fat and get cut for summer.

Before I get lectured on it, she has been a serious lifter for about 3 years and has reached a plateau. Her diet is excellent and very clean. 45 minutes cardio 4 times a week. She is just naturally muscular and is looking to get ripped down a little.

THanks all!!!

Carnie

Please help !
    Somebody please help with women's doses.
    I have searched but to no avail.

Before I get lectured on it,
    LMAO!!! It's like I knew it was coming.
    Anyway Carnie, go to the men's Anabolic Discussion board and ask. Beg for mercy for asking about a woman's cycle on that board but granted the information they give is EXCELLENT!!! They don't seem to be as worried about other guys taking "under the counter" supplements to reach otherwise unreachable goals. They will flame you if you say something stupid but aren't afraid to help you look as good as them.

WarLobo, if you were to read my initial two posts, you would see that I have in fact searched......TO NO AVAIL. That means....I have not found adequate enough info. to feel cofortable giving it to her. This board is an informational one and MOST people here are very helpful and informative. I don't know how you interpret questions but, in my opinion, posting a question here IS another way of "looking into" things. Irresponsible ? No. Obviously I do care enough to look into things, or I never would have presented the question to seek knowledge from the board. I don't mean to sound rude, but I am trying to research it. I know about primo and anavar; I am just trying to get as much info as possible on the winny. Thanks.
    Last edited by Carnie; 04-May-2001 at 05:27 AM.

MommaKin
    You come rushing in here looking for quick info.....take some time and do some research first......

Via Eddie Guerrero
    Beeches? We dont need no stinking beeches!!!
    Thanks for all of the helpful info.

Good Broly
    help the dude out already

Momma, please read the above. I have not rushed in here for quick info. I have researched, I came in here for testimonials and am using that as PART of the research. Either people don't understand that research involves checking every angle and resource for information or, you can't provide any useful information. Thanks all for the useful insight.