x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

my wife wants to take anavar

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about my wife wants to take anavar within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi bros, my wife wants to take anavar for fat loss I heard this type of drugs create some type of dependence and I'm worried she she becomes addicted to it, is there something I should worry about?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

my wife wants to take anavar

Hi bros, my wife wants to take anavar for fat loss I heard this type of drugs create some type of dependence and I'm worried
    she she becomes addicted to it, is there something I should worry about?

Amateur Bodybuilder florencenoir's Avatar

Re: my wife wants to take anavar

Quote Quote posted by Coach Lee View Post
    Hi bros, my wife wants to take anavar for fat loss I heard this type of drugs create some type of dependence and I'm worried
    Anavar is not a diet pill... It's a steroid... If she uses in a cut it will help to maintain muscle mass.

If she wants to lose weight, diet is the solution and the primary resource.

No, steroids do not cause addiction like cocaine or heroin, but when people use it and have great results, they do not want to give up the results. So... they come on and off steroids for a long time or for their whole life and for us ladies, being on steroids for a long time... we will suffer with virilization.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by Coach Lee View Post
    A coach?? Asking if steroids are addictive... oof

not at all dependent.

in fact not even mentally addicting, the dirty secret is most people use steroids and still look like shit. we all know the handful of guys and gals at our gym who have really nice bodies. guess what? they have superior genetics.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Amateur Bodybuilder florencenoir's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    not at all dependent.

in fact not even mentally addicting, the dirty secret is most people use steroids and still look like shit. we all know the handful of guys and gals at our gym who have really nice bodies. guess what? they have superior genetics.
    Yes... that's so true.

Because people don't know the basic about nutrition and training... and also lacks a lot of patience and consistency overt the years to get some results.

Nice bodies are not generics... nice bodies are hard work every single day for years and years... most people want the body without the work. For some the job is harder or lighter than for others... genetics here can play a little role... but everybody can achieve a nice body... maybe not the body they want*, but still... a nice body.

*It does not matter if you wanna be Frank Zane... you not going to be him because you are not him... obviously, right? You can use his body as guidance for aesthetic, but... you will achieve the body you can achieve... You can be the best of yourself.

Define your goal, create the strategy to achieve the goal and work, work and work some more.

That's why people rely too much on drugs... they think drugs will eliminate the hard work but it won't. That's also why people use a lot of streoids and still have shit bodies.

But at the end of the day... it's not genetics, it's priority... some people have their super fitness body as priority to their lives, so they work for it and they give up a lot of things in life to achieve their bodies... other can't and don't want to give up some things... so... understand that... you are going to gain what you worked for.

I don't understand why people do not understand that.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Anavar is not something she will get addicted to but it is also something that will NOT help with fat loss. It is a steroid. Steroids help with building muscle, not losing fat.

Check out this article I wrote on anavar for females -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...te)-40568.html