Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wife needs you girls help, please!

I would have her post her daily meal plan for a few days. That should include what she drinks too. The secret will be in there. No need for Var. That is the last piece of the puzzle.

If she were able to eat like she normally did, I would never of made this post. I am asking for a steroid, wich will not cause androgenic sides, that increases appetite, wich will solve this issue, give the energy to goto the gym, and by the end of the cycle, she has gotten her routine back, some of her lost muscle, and I am happy.

I dont know of any woman thats been disatisfied with var, but everyone, myself included was really focused on macros with var as well

did I miss you post up her diet somewhere?

like any other "enhancement" its just that...enhances

her weight at 110 is still really low...to be a good weight I'm guessing shed have to be very very slightly boned

If she were able to eat like she normally did, I would never of made this post. I am asking for a steroid, wich will not cause androgenic sides, that increases appetite, wich will solve this issue, give the energy to goto the gym, and by the end of the cycle, she has gotten her routine back, some of her lost muscle, and I am happy.

So ladies...I'm curious now....are there "drugs" (meaning steroids, ph's, supplements etc etc) that will encourage hunger?? I think this is what Satyricon is really asking. Most of us look for ones that suppress hunger and I don't know of what might induce it, so I'd be interested too, just for learnings sake.

Sat...when I first started real training and dieting for a show, my trainers put me on a 2300 calorie diet and I literally had to eat until I was heaving just to try to get it all in. I had to work up to the 2300 and it was uncomfortable but after about 4-6 weeks, I was hungry between meals and all of a sudden 2300 didn't seem like much. I wonder if that might be where she can start?? Set a baseline calorie count and try to increase it by a couple hundred a week. It feels wrong as you're forcing yourself to eat but...it gets easier.

Var would help with muscle growth but I don't know that it will do much for hunger or appetite and I wouldn't use it until the food levels were better. I just don't know what else to suggest though.

Just a few more thoughts. :)

Look Satyricon, we're trying to help you. When YOU go on cycle, if you have half a brain, you're lifting like a maniac, you've got enhanced ability to grow muscle. To GROW muscle, you have to feed it, consequently, you're hungry.

Now you're telling us you got a woman who has NO appetite, is a former dancer (who are notorious for having major eating disorders) does just bodyweight exercises (which generally do not enhance muscle growth) and is so underweight she's got ZERO energy. You want to give her an appetite with no sides. You know what she needs? Tell her to smoke some marijuana a couple of times a day so she has the appetite to get to a healthy body weight (which, for a 5'8" woman is between 122 and 164). Get her to a normal, healthy weight (90, 110 I don't give a crap, she's underweight, which is why she's so exhausted) then she'll have the energy to start working out properly. Then you think about putting her on a steroid after you dial in her diet. You put her on var now you risk screwing her hormones up, if they aren't already messed up. If she's not going to be lifting, if she's not going to be paying attention to her protein, fat and carb macros, you're spinning your wheels. With women this stuff is REALLY critical, especially when you start messing around with women who are over 30.

Look, I have DJD throughout my spine and joints and probably the beginnings of arthritis, as well. I can work out with free weights no problem. In fact, bodyweight exercises are harder for me, because I have extremely limited flexibility. Weight training means being conscious of proper body mechanics, being careful with your form and knowing what exercises you can and cannot do.

If your wife isn't willing to get serious and log what she eats, then she's inherently happy being skinny or doesn't really want to make changes. The simple truth is, there are no magic bullets, not when it comes to gaining muscle, or to losing fat.

She is a petite, small boned kind of lady, she has never in her life been above 146 pounds, and never had bodyfat above 14%. Yes she is getting very skinny now, but I guess most woman wants a bigger ass.

Personally, when Im on cycle, my hunger, energy and feeling like the incredible Hulk is the best way to describe me on a BAD day. When it comes to training, eating, and scientific approach to it, I got it all covered.

I did not really create this post to hear about how others are able to do this and that in the gym with whatever weight etc, it was a simple question; "What steroid gives less androgenic sides but increases protein sythesis in the muscles, resulting in increased metabolism and thus increased hunger." It is simply asking about experienced users or someone with experience to share their experience with wich steroid gave them the best experience, most similar to the description I gave on myself while ON.

I do appreciate the concern and feedback that you give, showing me that you are all very serious and responsible in your advices, wich really gives me the secure feeling that I have gotten to the right place with my concerns.

If I had muscle wasting I would consider taking anavar. But I would not consider it unless the muscle wasting was pretty bad and limiting my life.
For appetite, I recommend lots of fresh air and outside activity. Outside of the city, if possible. eg. chopping firewood, raking leaves, yard work, etc. Just regular everyday hard work. And regular, hearty food in small portions to start.
And the gym, of course.
I do not recommend marijuana- LOL.

If I had muscle wasting I would consider taking anavar. But I would not consider it unless the muscle wasting was pretty bad and limiting my life.
For appetite, I recommend lots of fresh air and outside activity. Outside of the city, if possible. eg. chopping firewood, raking leaves, yard work, etc. Just regular everyday hard work. And regular, hearty food in small portions to start.
And the gym, of course.
I do not recommend marijuana- LOL.

LOL...it would help with appetite! ;)

I was actually thinkin pot myself but was affraid to say it..lol

I, like MM, also have some pretty serious joint issues and I really like me some free weights and some pilates...I'm also a fan of var, cytomel (Im more generous with it than most) ECA, HGH uhmm..and a handful of other stuff

can she eat a quality whey isolate? has she tried any weight training with say...machines to keep her ROM good and to make sure she doesn't tax her joints? As was pointed out and I'm sure you know...if she's going to play with anabolics, she has to set up a realistic meal plan and weight training plan or she might as well take it and flush it down the toilet for all the good it'll do.
whats good for appetite? strenuous workouts..I dont know anyone that isn't starving if they hit it hard, ya know?
I would suggest setting her up for a somewaht taxing workout..with some joint support, set up a diet plan that ups her protien and fats..then add in the var shortly thereafter is she still feels its needed.

I'm a big girl but Im just shy of 5' 8" and when I'm at 140-150 lbs I have abs from my pubic bone to my diaphragm....at around 170 lbs I still have very good vascularity in my arms. I think a lot of women here are of similair build so I think we're all going to be very curious whats shes eating, whats her workout look like and what she looks like and try to figure out what we can tweak to help out before reaching for enhancing products. I don't think anyone was trying to be offensive or call anyone out.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it, i find it constructive and very helpfull. What weed is concerned.. been there, done that, got the t-shirt, button, diploma and a few pounds laying around =D

Let me just put it out there, the last year she has been under severe stress, our busness has been struggling, same with our relationship, this has really worn her out. Things are looking better in those ereas now, but she has gotten a little worn out. She is working on her diet, put on more weight to get more energy. Now that things are looking better, I wanted to use the positive wind and get her some really good jumpstart to make her see results quicker, wich will boost her morale.

For what she looks like, my avatar shows the good spot =D

Top Bottom