Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Definitely!!! Minus the insane insomnia right now! First day back on oxyelite too. :(

Have you tried Passion Flower? I love it and I have trouble sleeping. It is great with anxiety so it puts your body in the proper mode to sleep. I don't think it makes me sleep but when I am out I sleep like a baby. No weird hangover in the morning either. Its also packed with antioxidents. Google it!

Have you tried Passion Flower? I love it and I have trouble sleeping. It is great with anxiety so it puts your body in the proper mode to sleep. I don't think it makes me sleep but when I am out I sleep like a baby. No weird hangover in the morning either. Its also packed with antioxidents. Google it!

I like the sound of this. Thanks I think I will give it a try. I use nytol but found they give me nightmares lol

Sent from my iPhone

I like passion fruit! Never heard of passion flower but I'll give it a google. I take melatonin on occasion. Works 1/4 of the time.

I'll google it too...slat, would you use it during the day as well?? for anxiety? I could use some help with that!

I'll google it too...slat, would you use it during the day as well?? for anxiety? I could use some help with that!

I throw a stress ball against the wall of my cubicle for that! My cube mate hates it but it's that or the customers get cursed out!

Cg would you say your anxiety gets worse when using aa's? The reason I'm asking is I'm sure there's a patter in when mine worsens and it seems to be during cycles.

Thanks.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Not bad for Second night with no sleep...

Eliptical: 15
Shoulder wu: 3x10x10
OH lat ext: 3x10x25s
Bentover db flyes: 5x5x25s
Single arm lat things?: 3x7x25
SA db row: 5x5x55
Ohp: 5x5x50
Standing row: 5x5x50
Bb row: 5x5x50
Tbar: 5x5x45
Delt rope pullback: 5x10x90
Flatbar lat pd: 3x10x90
Cable row w/ squat: 5x10x90
Wave: 30 min at 7 res
Med ball pushups: 3x10each
Med ball throw: failure

Happy Friday!!!

Cg would you say your anxiety gets worse when using aa's? The reason I'm asking is I'm sure there's a patter in when mine worsens and it seems to be during cycles.

Thanks.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm...good question. I would say maybe toward the end of a cycle it would get worse and I get a bit edgy and short with people. I haven't done any of the heavier aas though and I'm wondering if that would make it worse. It definitely can for guys so probably the same idea for us women too. :)

Top Bottom