Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Very nice work! It's imperative to keep your body guessing!!! I change routines weekly for you never want those muscles to adapt to the same thing over and over! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Very nice work! It's imperative to keep your body guessing!!! I change routines weekly for you never want those muscles to adapt to the same thing over and over! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Thanks Max! I completely agree. I feel like I get the most gain in strength and mass is when I do a different workout combo every week. I'm noticing some pretty good changes in my legs and butt already in these last two weeks. I hate lunges with a passion but the dayum things work. Lol

Moved my day off to Mondays. Too much energy and time on Sundays not to use it.

Stepmill: 30 min at 96spm no hands

1 min rest

Superset: 4sets no rest in between
kettlebell swings(10lbs) x12reps/walking lunges w/ twist w/ 14lb medicine ball x12each leg

30 sec rest

Superset: 3 sets 30 sec rest btw sets
4sprints at 30 sec on treadmill turned off. Moving the belt myself. 30 sec rest btw sprints/kettlebell swings. Instead of bringing it overhead like the first round.d I brought it to shoulder height pulled it in to my shoulder and then pushed it back out to level then go again. (Need to go.heavier weight next time)

1 min rest

Superset: 3 sets 10 sec rest
Trial pushups/wide pushups/underhand bicep pullups x 12 all on the Smith bar set at thigh height

30 sec rest

Elliptical: 15 min at 10 resistance

Crunch chair: 4*100

And now nap time on the beach listening to a blues concert. Ahhh I love Florida! Have a great Sunday!

Heyyyyy!! How are you Jen. Sorry haven't called by I've been so busy with college work and training. Hope all is well chic. Your training looks as killa as usual well done huni ;)

Heyyyyy!! How are you Jen. Sorry haven't called by I've been so busy with college work and training. Hope all is well chic. Your training looks as killa as usual well done huni ;)

Heyyyy! I'm doing well. Its Monday :/ escaping from angry callers for a quick sec. Weve got CEOs and vps of some high profile companies hanging around today so everyone's on edge....I hate Mondays. Thinking of going for a run later to destress lol

Mondays suck!! You will need a run after a day like that huni. Thank god my day is over lol . Njoy your run babes ;)

I feel off the diet wagon massively this week....damn emotions....Grrrr
Back at it in the am....

Top Bottom