Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

That's what we want lol is lady's to take over the world lmao

Sent from my iPhone

Finally back to the gym after 3 days off.
Squats: 1x20x45, 2x5x135, 2x5x185, 1x5x205, 1x5x215
Sumo: 2x5x135, 2x5x185, 2x5x205
SLDL: 1x20x45, 2x5x135, 2x3x185 kept losing grip.
Leg press: drop setsx3, 5x450, 5x420, 7x330, 10x240, 15x150
Calf raises on leg press: 3x10x620
Stepmill: 20 min 85 spm
Single leg squats on bosu: 5x5 each

Happy Saturday y'all!!!

Great job Jen!! Looking good and awesome job!! Keep up the killa work!

Yeah d! Were going to rule the world 'officially' soon! Haha

Hey jen!! Hope you had a great turkey day!! Think I pulled my hamstring on my last drop set the other day. Haven't been back to the gym yet. Super busy. Back tomorrow and hopefully sticking to a hardcore diet!!!

Yeah d! Were going to rule the world 'officially' soon! Haha

Hey jen!! Hope you had a great turkey day!! Think I pulled my hamstring on my last drop set the other day. Haven't been back to the gym yet. Super busy. Back tomorrow and hopefully sticking to a hardcore diet!!!

Good to hear from ya Jen! Sorry about your hamstring! That sucks. What do you do for work? You seem super busy with it! Do you still play college softball? (did I read that right?)

I have a pretty decent knot but its not too bad. Probably going to do upper bodythe next 2 days to keep resting it. I usually work 11-8 at a call center. I sit on my butt all day!!! Not ideal. I get the munchies too when were slow. Grrrr. I don't play college ball anymore. Had to stop after my third shoulder surgery but I love it so I play coed slow pitch now alot. I love it too much not to play but I am definitely more careful these days.

Your training log got me motivated to add some volume to my leg workout. Volume has been helping everything else so far but for some reason I did not think about it for legs until I read this.
I'm interviewing with two business owners tomorrow. Watch, after an hour and a half ride I will look like I am walking in ski boots when I get there! LOL

Your training log got me motivated to add some volume to my leg workout. Volume has been helping everything else so far but for some reason I did not think about it for legs until I read this.
I'm interviewing with two business owners tomorrow. Watch, after an hour and a half ride I will look like I am walking in ski boots when I get there! LOL

Awesome! I love doing drop sets on legs especailly! When I get down to only 150 and feel like my legs are on fire it feels great. I stretch alot on those kind of days...usually. Didn't sat cuz I had a sb game. Bad idea!!!

It seems like guys don't train legs much. Should let them know girls do like guys with butts! Lol....good luck w/ the interviews. You shouldn't be walking too funny!

I have a pretty decent knot but its not too bad. Probably going to do upper bodythe next 2 days to keep resting it. I usually work 11-8 at a call center. I sit on my butt all day!!! Not ideal. I get the munchies too when were slow. Grrrr. I don't play college ball anymore. Had to stop after my third shoulder surgery but I love it so I play coed slow pitch now alot. I love it too much not to play but I am definitely more careful these days.

Sorry about playing ball! I know that had To be hard not to play anymore. That sucks about having to have 3 different shoulder surgeries. Is your shoulder better now? Knot getting any better?

Sorry about playing ball! I know that had To be hard not to play anymore. That sucks about having to have 3 different shoulder surgeries. Is your shoulder better now? Knot getting any better?

Playing sb was everything to me so it was really tough having to stop. My shoulder is alot better now but I have very limited range of motion and it's significantly weaker than my right. They moved my capsule and delt so they lay differently now and that makes it hard to do alot of shoulder exercises.

The knot is better!! I haven't set foot in the gym since. :( I'm feeling yucky right about now. Really considering increasing my cardio ALOT(met con) and getting my diet seriously dialed in.

Playing sb was everything to me so it was really tough having to stop. My shoulder is alot better now but I have very limited range of motion and it's significantly weaker than my right. They moved my capsule and delt so they lay differently now and that makes it hard to do alot of shoulder exercises.

The knot is better!! I haven't set foot in the gym since. :( I'm feeling yucky right about now. Really considering increasing my cardio ALOT(met con) and getting my diet seriously dialed in.

Give it a go! I'm tryin to stop some of my cardio and just work on getting bigger muscles. I do need to really work on my diet though. I do really well for a few weeks and then bomb for a week.. In any case I'm making sure to get plenty of protein. Think it makes a huge difference.

I'm a runner and so I'm really trying to not train for any races or do my running like I used to. Zed believes (and I agree) that I've been doing too much cardio and it's eating my muscle!!

What are your goals? Meanin lose body fat...gain muscle?

You're doin great!! So glad that you joined EF!

Top Bottom