Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

LOL NP sista!
When you do em just keep your weight on your heels. Dont just bend forward.
Do it like this,
Going down.
Stand erect with the bbl in your palms, mixed or overhand grip.
Push your butt backwards like your trying to reach out and touch someone.
While doing that you will naturally bend forward and thats fine.
Keep you back flat or a slight negative curve in your spine, but dont emphasize this.
Keep your knees str8.

Going back up.
Dont just stand up!
Push your butt forward. To me it makes more sense to say "pull your butt forward".
While doing this your trunk will wanna rise and thats fine it should.
Keep your back flat.
Keep your knees str8.

After you do a few of em you can see in your mind this all happening from the glutes and hams.

Your pelvis will deff travel a pretty good distance, its supposed to. If its not then you arent doing them properly.
Let me know if you dont get this.

currently im doing them as what im told is called 'ass to grass'. past 90 with a slightly widerthan shoulder width. does that sound right? my trouble w/ the squats is that ive had my capsule in my left shoulder tightened so i cant reach my left hand all the way back to the bar without my elbow being elevated.

Wow D!! I didn't know you had asthma!! Is that by zed calls you sugazombie!? How is your asthma with lifting? Ever flair up? Also look at you killing it in the 800 meters. Knew there was a runner in there somewhere!! Love ya D!!

Lol yeah chic Zed calls me that's as I can do cardio at 30bpm lmao.
If I forget to take my morning inhaler it makes lifting ten times harder for me. It's quite controlled now though I just don't Push myself too much during cardio I do totally miss running I compensate with cycling though just take it slowly,
Sports was the only thing I was interested in at school lol wish I could turn bk time I woulda stuck in at school. I was a rogue instead lol.

Sent from my iPhone

currently im doing them as what im told is called 'ass to grass'. past 90 with a slightly widerthan shoulder width. does that sound right? my trouble w/ the squats is that ive had my capsule in my left shoulder tightened so i cant reach my left hand all the way back to the bar without my elbow being elevated.

If your lower bod is flexi enough to do them then more power to you chika!
I know the shoulder thingy too. I had a tater cuff repair and they left my super tight too. So all I can tell you is that if you can make it work for you then go for it.

As for me it takes me a bit to get that shoulder stretched enough to put my hands on the squat bar so it isnt painful.

ok Zed i watched the video d posted on her log. thats how im doing them. ill attempt to video one day

Glad you someone knows what I mean w/ the shoulder problem!!! Noone ever seems to understand. Yeah I look funny doing them. But it's getting more flexible the more I do them

Finally back to the gym after 3 days off.
Squats: 1x20x45, 2x5x135, 2x5x185, 1x5x205, 1x5x215
Sumo: 2x5x135, 2x5x185, 2x5x205
SLDL: 1x20x45, 2x5x135, 2x3x185 kept losing grip.
Leg press: drop setsx3, 5x450, 5x420, 7x330, 10x240, 15x150
Calf raises on leg press: 3x10x620
Stepmill: 20 min 85 spm
Single leg squats on bosu: 5x5 each

Happy Saturday y'all!!!

Finally back to the gym after 3 days off.
Squats: 1x20x45, 2x5x135, 2x5x185, 1x5x205, 1x5x215
Sumo: 2x5x135, 2x5x185, 2x5x205
SLDL: 1x20x45, 2x5x135, 2x3x185 kept losing grip.
Leg press: drop setsx3, 5x450, 5x420, 7x330, 10x240, 15x150
Calf raises on leg press: 3x10x620
Stepmill: 20 min 85 spm
Single leg squats on bosu: 5x5 each

Happy Saturday y'all!!!

Once again you killed it well done chic!!

Happy Saturday right bk at ya!!

Sent from my iPhone

One of the trainers today told me I can't lift there anymore cuz I was showing up all the guys. Lol

Top Bottom