Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Jen...some of us ie me do a bit much at times bc of adrenaline. I def have my low performing days for sure!!!

D-i cant figure out how to use the quote function but...i went to the docs today and got some meds. i didnt sleep last night at all and gave in and went. feeling much better other than this darn work thing. lol. hitting legs hard in the am, hopefully! minus extensions now..

im taking celltech d4 right now but i usually take oxy elite pro. i was told its for fat loss by basically raising your core temperature and therefore you metabolic rate. it also acts as an appetite suppresant and stimulant. i dont get jitters from either one anymore. they seems to help. on occasion ill take just caffiene pills if im super tired or if im doing cardio. i have exercise induced asthma and have trouble w/ cardio. the caffiene is a vascular dilator so it increases the blood flow to my lungs and help me breathe.

D-i cant figure out how to use the quote function but...i went to the docs today and got some meds. i didnt sleep last night at all and gave in and went. feeling much better other than this darn work thing. lol. hitting legs hard in the am, hopefully! minus extensions now..

im taking celltech d4 right now but i usually take oxy elite pro. i was told its for fat loss by basically raising your core temperature and therefore you metabolic rate. it also acts as an appetite suppresant and stimulant. i dont get jitters from either one anymore. they seems to help. on occasion ill take just caffiene pills if im super tired or if im doing cardio. i have exercise induced asthma and have trouble w/ cardio. the caffiene is a vascular dilator so it increases the blood flow to my lungs and help me breathe.

Oh glad you got some meds hope your feeling better soon !
Yeah leg press knee killers,
I thought it was something like that as I used to take thermobol works the same way it's ok but I find I get immune to it so tend to use through the wk then take w e off ,
I also have asthma athletic asthma I hate it as I get infections so easy and I was the fastest in our school I used to compete 800 metres against other schools and I loved it until one day 14 year old I collapses and got rushed to hospital I had an asthma attack even though I had never had asthma then from that day on I quit running it scared the hell outa me. I only do any running on tread at a slow heart rate.

Sent from my iPhone

Oh glad you got some meds hope your feeling better soon !
Yeah leg press knee killers,
I thought it was something like that as I used to take thermobol works the same way it's ok but I find I get immune to it so tend to use through the wk then take w e off ,
I also have asthma athletic asthma I hate it as I get infections so easy and I was the fastest in our school I used to compete 800 metres against other schools and I loved it until one day 14 year old I collapses and got rushed to hospital I had an asthma attack even though I had never had asthma then from that day on I quit running it scared the hell outa me. I only do any running on tread at a slow heart rate.

Sent from my iPhone

Wow D!! I didn't know you had asthma!! Is that by zed calls you sugazombie!? How is your asthma with lifting? Ever flair up? Also look at you killing it in the 800 meters. Knew there was a runner in there somewhere!! Love ya D!!

Def feeling much better today! Still coughing but a noticable difference!...I actually had an asthma attack Thursday morning while I was sleeping. First time I've had one like that. I always end up in the hospital or bedridden ever winter bc of some kind of lung infection. I've found that I can only run now after I've been awake for a bit and I take caffiene. I had to learn how to work through it playing college ball. Went through 1 inhaler a week and passed out at least a couple times a month. Asthma wasn't a good excuse to get out of sprints! Lol.Sounds like you have my same problem d.

THANKS ZED!! I hear you loud and clear!! i dont need more quad definition actually my tear drops are pretty good. im trying to work on the outer portion actually. i need major hamstring work though, they are really lacking in strength..any suggestions?

Ok this is good.
Heavy Back Squats. Center your weight over your heels. This will hit your outer quads and hammies too!:cool:
Also for that posterior chain noting beats SLDLs.
:D

Ok so today was leg day...went in pissed at my bf so I went heavier.

Eliptical: 15 min.
Squats: 1x20x45, 1x5x135, 2x5x185, 2x5x205. (hip flexor hell at the end)
Sumos: 1x10x135, 2x5x185, 2x5x205
Hip thrusts!: 5x5x95
Rdl: 5x5x185
Leg press: drop set x3, 5x450, 5x420, 7x330, 10x240, 15x150
Wave: 30min. 7res.

I have limited range of motion in my left shoulder so it gets difficult holding the bar when squating especially heavy. Working on it though! Thanks zed! SLSL? single leg side lunge?

Top Bottom