Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Sooo....missed my bf a ton this morning and decided to drive 45 mins to his gym. Needless to say my workout wasn't the best cuz we talked for about 30 min in the middle and I couldn't stop watching him throughout...
Eliptical: 15 min
Shoulder wu: 3x10x10
Standing Tate press: 3x10x15
Kickbacks: 4x10x25
Elevated dips: 3x15x45
Db chest press: 5x5x40s
Db shoulder press: 4x10x20s
Back ext: 3x10x35
Rope tricep pulldown: 3x12x60
Flatbar tricep pulldown: 3x12x60
Flatbar tricep pulldown rev.: 3x12x60
Flatbar lat pulldown: 3x12x80
Deltoid rope pull: 3x12x80
Eliptical: 30 min 8 res.

Not happy w/ the workout but got an emotional lift.

Happy Monday y'all!!

Wow were do ya get the energy lol Its one the busiest workouts I ever saw lol. You smash it Jen well done girl ! And thanks for the compliment. !!

Sent from my iPhone

Honestly...I haven't a clue somedays where my energy comes from. The gym is very much my stress relief though. Forces me to concentrate on something else first thing in the am other than my problems and usually makes me forget about em by the time I'm done which makes me refreshed for the day. I feel more tired and sluggish it seems if I miss my workout in the mornings! It's the oddest thing. I take a thermogenic and iibprofuen before my workouts.

Honestly...I haven't a clue somedays where my energy comes from. The gym is very much my stress relief though. Forces me to concentrate on something else first thing in the am other than my problems and usually makes me forget about em by the time I'm donwhich makes me refreshed for the day. I feel more tired and sluggish it seems if I miss my workout in the mornings! It's the oddest thing. I take a thermogenic and iibprofuen before my workouts.

Great job on your workouts Jen!! That's super. I agree with the girls that I don't know how you find the energy but I think it's great! We will get where we want with the weights. Also glad you got the emotional boost!! Sometimes that's just as important!!

if I could get rid of this darn cold Id be killing it at the gym now! Im super motivated by you guys but, i was up all night coughing. didnt make it to the gym this am :(

Hey sista, your workouts are killa, IDK how you do it.
I have just this for you.
STOP DOING LEG EXTENSIONS RIGHT NOW!!!
It would appear that you have good knees. Chreish them and take care of them. Leg extensions are not doing either of those things.

With all the squatting that you do you have no need what so ever to do leg extensions.
More good knees have been wrecked by using those dam machines.

Just do yourself a favor and stop! If you really feel you need extra quad work then do front squats. They far far outweight any good that leg extensions will never (yes I ment never) do for you.

Besr regards sista!

if I could get rid of this darn cold Id be killing it at the gym now! Im super motivated by you guys but, i was up all night coughing. didnt make it to the gym this am :(

Hey Jen. Maybe you should get that caugh checked out as it don't seem to be easing any!! Hope you sleep better tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

Honestly...I haven't a clue somedays where my energy comes from. The gym is very much my stress relief though. Forces me to concentrate on something else first thing in the am other than my problems and usually makes me forget about em by the time I'm done which makes me refreshed for the day. I feel more tired and sluggish it seems if I miss my workout in the mornings! It's the oddest thing. I take a thermogenic and iibprofuen before my workouts.

Yeah I totally get that chic its the endorphins I think that's what they call them lol they get released when we exercise they make us feel good.
Thermobgenic ? Is that some sort of cafeine weight loss aid?

Sent from my iPhone

Lol everyone else on here is doing too much... I think I must be doing WAY too little! That's what I love about this place... Whenever I think I crushed it, I log on and get motivation to work even harder! What motivation!!

THANKS ZED!! I hear you loud and clear!! i dont need more quad definition actually my tear drops are pretty good. im trying to work on the outer portion actually. i need major hamstring work though, they are really lacking in strength..any suggestions?

Lol everyone else on here is doing too much... I think I must be doing WAY too little! That's what I love about this place... Whenever I think I crushed it, I log on and get motivation to work even harder! What motivation!!

Ha snipes!! Welcome to my world!! I think I do great at the gym, out lifting other women, and then log on here and you ladies are doing like twice my weight!! Lol. I'm always like 'dam!!!'. Great job ladies

Top Bottom