Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Girl you do some envious workouts nice work as usual!

Girl you do some envious workouts nice work as usual!

thanks babe! felt good getting back in there today! havent worked my back out in almost a month and was really surprised that the good mornings and hypers were easy, didnt want to push it though.

I have back on tap today. I am looking forward to it. I popped a disk out last week and it has been killing me. What I find though is it forces me to go lighter, do more volume and try new exercises. That always leads to feeling sore a day or two later. I'm excited to get in there today.
*It gets pitch black at 4pm up here. Makes it hard to motivate!

Random kin of morning.
Eliptical: 20 min
Stretch: 10min
Res band bi wu: 3x10
Bbl rows: 1x20x45, 3x5x65, 2x5x85
Front rows: 1x20x45, 5x5x55
Good mornings: 3x5x95, 2x5x105
Tbar machine: 5x5x105
Side bends: 5x10x45
Elevated dips: 5x10x45
Hypers: 5x10x35
Wave: 20 min 7 res
Abs:
Box sits: 3x40x18
Bicycles: 3x20
Situps: 3x15
Unassisted close grip palms in pull up: 1!
stretch: 10min

Should probably try the pull ups earlier in the workout. Hoping for a good day of eating. Got an ugly pudge going on! Awww!

No way you've got a pudge going on!! I see that avatar pic! No way!! That's like snipes saying she's not lean!! ;).

Great workout!! Feel good getting back in the gym?

I have back on tap today. I am looking forward to it. I popped a disk out last week and it has been killing me. What I find though is it forces me to go lighter, do more volume and try new exercises. That always leads to feeling sore a day or two later. I'm excited to get in there today.

Hope your workout goes well !! I know what you mean bout dark @ 4 lol same here makes me feel like I need my bed far too early lol. I train mornings after a huge 4 coarse breaky I would hate to think I had to go now and do a session it's making me yawn thinking bout it lol !!

Ouch slat!!! Be careful babe! I don't like workingout when it's dark either. I seem to catch a second big wind when the sun comes up in the mornings and peers through the huge wall of windows at my gym.

No way you've got a pudge going on!! I see that avatar pic! No way!! That's like snipes saying she's not lean!! ;).

Great workout!! Feel good getting back in the gym?

That pic was pre thanksgiving lol. I have a definite pudge today!!! Had wings 2 days in a row! Retaining some water though. :/

The gym felt great! Got a great sweat going today!

I may have to try the mornings to mix it up. Plus there will be new people there. You never know who you can meet and who can inspire you. I like the idea of eating all day after working out too!

I may have to try the mornings to mix it up. Plus there will be new people there. You never know who you can meet and who can inspire you. I like the idea of eating all day after working out too!

There's def a different group of ppl there in the am. I'm there for 2 different waves. The older ppl and then the business ppl. The younger college kids are there when I get done at 8 and just seem to get in the way. I get inspired by the 70+ yr old ppl on the stepmills in the morning!!! That's some motivation when they go 20 min longer than you!!!

I love to eat too! If I go at night I eat less during the day and am sluggish through my workout and don't make the gains I want.

Haven't been the gym in 2 days and I freaking!!!! Been super busy with all of this holiday stuff. :( can't wait to go inthe morning though!!!!

Top Bottom