Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Not bad for Second night with no sleep...

Eliptical: 15
Shoulder wu: 3x10x10
OH lat ext: 3x10x25s
Bentover db flyes: 5x5x25s
Single arm lat things?: 3x7x25
SA db row: 5x5x55
Ohp: 5x5x50
Standing row: 5x5x50
Bb row: 5x5x50
Tbar: 5x5x45
Delt rope pullback: 5x10x90
Flatbar lat pd: 3x10x90
Cable row w/ squat: 5x10x90
Wave: 30 min at 7 res
Med ball pushups: 3x10each
Med ball throw: failure

Happy Friday!!!

Dam
Girl!! Impressive yet again!! How long do you spend in the gym to do this? What did you do for the med ball throw? Do you have a workout partner?

Oh yeah sorry chic!! Still not sorted your sleeping then huh! You guys get horlicks over there? You might WANa give that a go it's really good with 2% milk ...lol yeah I like my bed to much to be up any earlier than I need to be. And with working late nights I try to have late morning otherwise I feel crap!! Lol. Good luck with the sleep thing chic!

Sent from my iPhone

Still no sleep. Lots of things on my mind but I should be good tonight. Going to try that passion stuff tonight. Never heard of horlicks. Gotta say that sounds kinda kinky lol.

Dam
Girl!! Impressive yet again!! How long do you spend in the gym to do this? What did you do for the med ball throw? Do you have a workout partner?

This one I was there from about 5:30-8am. Usually there from 6-9. I stretch for 15 before and 20 after too. The med ball throw this time was when I lay on the floor and throw it up in the air and catch it. Works wrists, hands, Chest and arms. Just don't drop it! There's one I do in the gym Facing the wall and 2 hand throwing it from my waist from each side. No partner. Can't seem to find one that'll et up early. I work til 8pm so I can't go later.

Still no sleep. Lots of things on my mind but I should be good tonight. Going to try that passion stuff tonight. Never heard of horlicks. Gotta say that sounds kinda kinky lol.

Lol!! Does sound kinky!
What is that? Might not Be legal over here!! LOL.

This one I was there from about 5:30-8am. Usually there from 6-9. I stretch for 15 before and 20 after too. The med ball throw this time was when I lay on the floor and throw it up in the air and catch it. Works wrists, hands, Chest and arms. Just don't drop it! There's one I do in the gym Facing the wall and 2 hand throwing it from my waist from each side. No partner. Can't seem to find one that'll et up early. I work til 8pm so I can't go later.

So you far the wall and throw it with two hands and catch it? Do you throw it diagonally (so throw to your right and left). Sorry. I'm slow. Sounds like something id like to try

So you far the wall and throw it with two hands and catch it? Do you throw it diagonally (so throw to your right and left). Sorry. I'm slow. Sounds like something id like to try

The one where you stand it's almost like doing twists but you throw the ball coming through. Some med balls bounce some don't so it depends on the one you have. The first ones are laying flat on the floor. Used those when I played volleyball. Helps alot!

Top Bottom