Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Not bad for Second night with no sleep...

Eliptical: 15
Shoulder wu: 3x10x10
OH lat ext: 3x10x25s
Bentover db flyes: 5x5x25s
Single arm lat things?: 3x7x25
SA db row: 5x5x55
Ohp: 5x5x50
Standing row: 5x5x50
Bb row: 5x5x50
Tbar: 5x5x45
Delt rope pullback: 5x10x90
Flatbar lat pd: 3x10x90
Cable row w/ squat: 5x10x90
Wave: 30 min at 7 res
Med ball pushups: 3x10each
Med ball throw: failure

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday to you too! I hope you can get some sleep tonight!! :)

Great workout chic, Nice work! "happy Friday"

Great workout chic, Nice work! "happy Friday"

Thanks! finally getting my diet better so im hoping for some big gains in the shoulder region soon!.....whats the time difference between here and there? never know if im on friday and youre already on saturday. lol

Hmmm...good question. I would say maybe toward the end of a cycle it would get worse and I get a bit edgy and short with people. I haven't done any of the heavier aas though and I'm wondering if that would make it worse. It definitely can for guys so probably the same idea for us women too. :)

It's interesting I think I will log when I notice mine flare up as I just started my cycle again we could be on to something here lol . I hate it it's something that runs in my family but me working so close to the public I seemed to learn to control it but it seems to sneak up on me every now and again.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! finally getting my diet better so im hoping for some big gains in the shoulder region soon!.....whats the time difference between here and there? never know if im on friday and youre already on saturday. lol

Well I think me and Jen decided we are four hours infront of you guys which means as I'm replying now you will prob be all tucked up snoozing lol

Sent from my iPhone

Well I think me and Jen decided we are four hours infront of you guys which means as I'm replying now you will prob be all tucked up snoozing lol

Sent from my iPhone

I'm tucked up. No snoozing. :( that makes more sense now that you seem post so early to me.

I'm tucked up. No snoozing. :( that makes more sense now that you seem post so early to me.

Oh yeah sorry chic!! Still not sorted your sleeping then huh! You guys get horlicks over there? You might WANa give that a go it's really good with 2% milk ...lol yeah I like my bed to much to be up any earlier than I need to be. And with working late nights I try to have late morning otherwise I feel crap!! Lol. Good luck with the sleep thing chic!

Sent from my iPhone

Took it easy today so I don't rehurt my leg.

Eliptical: 15
Met con: 5 min used pushups instea of pullups. Can't do many. Super hard though!!
Stepmill: 20 min at 82 spm
Leg press drop set x2: 450x5 etc.
ATg squats: 1x20x45, 1x135x5, 2x5x185
Wave: 30 min 6 res.
Abs: 30 min w/ 14lb medicine ball

Eh...

Great workout Jen. Wow. I'm super impressed that you did 30 minutes of abs!! Mind saying what you did?

Top Bottom