Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My throat hurts!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Ladies, that's for your support :)

Still not feeling well, throat is feeling better, but not good. I've been going the salt in water thing. I went to see the doctor yesterday he said I caught a nasty virus, so just rest and do what you ladies told me. Only thing I've been able to eat is chicken soup and crackers. Tried eating a 1/2 a protein bar today and well that didn't go over well, I didn't vomit but felt like it for the whole day. I can't stand to look at food, especially meat. :(

My diet is going real well, lol.

14281r0vo6vcb2f.gif

Top Bottom