Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My throat hurts!

Sassy69 said:
LOL not too many tho - they have a way of making u pay if u have too many....

Feel better hun!

:worried: Yeah and that's a problem we don't need!

Miss24k said:
I woke up this morning, with an extremely sore throat, it hurts like hell just to swallow water, can't imagine trying to swallow food. Does anyone know what I could do to make it feel better?
Hot lemonade, strong as you can drink it, hot as you can drink it, sweetened with honey, that's an immediate fix. Stuff will even fix laryngitis (temporarily).

Elderberry to boost your immune system and try to beat it off, 3 capsules every four hours until you get better or sicker.

Neo citron with rum :)
What the heck are y'all doin here on a Saturday night. Shouldn't you be out partyin, or flauntin your hot bodz somewheres? :dance2:

HiDnGoD said:
Neo citron with rum :)
What the heck are y'all foinhere on a Saturday night. sholdn't you be out partyin, or flauntin your hot bodz somewheres? :dance2:

going to play sponge bob square pants monopoly with the kids soon and watch The grunge 2 when the girls go to bed. PARTY ON LOL

Thanks ladies, I've been doing the salt water gargling thing, hurts like hell. Lots of nasty mucus in there. :xeye:

Also been drinking lots of hot tea, with lemon and honey. I haven't eaten today though, cause it hurts so damn much. I'm off to sleep now, hopefully it's better in the am.

ck2006 said:
going to play sponge bob square pants monopoly with the kids soon and watch The grunge 2 when the girls go to bed. PARTY ON LOL

wooo hooo! you and I have similar weekend plans. :D We're animals.

the-short-one said:
wooo hooo! you and I have similar weekend plans. :D We're animals.

Now I am taking my kids to an indoor amusement park..

SHORT ONE AND CK'S WORLD

PARTY ON

EXCELLENT!!!!

:) :heart:

Miss24k said:
Thanks ladies, I've been doing the salt water gargling thing, hurts like hell. Lots of nasty mucus in there. :xeye:

Also been drinking lots of hot tea, with lemon and honey. I haven't eaten today though, cause it hurts so damn much. I'm off to sleep now, hopefully it's better in the am.

How you feeling today?

See a Dr. 24K I am the worst for not doing that but when I saw the Dr. a few weeks ago he told me there is some seriously strong virus going around this year. If salt water etc has not helped my guess is strep (sp?) throat so see a Dr.

Top Bottom