Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My stats

velvett said:
Can I have his phone number? I, on occasion have some pent up frustration that I would love to lay into an idiot that deserves it.
Seriously, anyone have someone who is just begging for a verbal beating I'm here for yah.

OH OH OH...

VEL... I have someone for you to lay the smack down on :evil:

:xeye: he's a goof........

You have tons of people on this baord that think you look AWESOME from eating 2 jars of PB a day - you'd look like a rag doll if you ate grapefruit as a meal. Your BF is WAY lower than that. Should have showed him your ass to shut him the ^%&* up.

If I looked like you I would barely ever wear clothes - I would dance around my house looking in the mirrors all day long :dance2:

What exactly does a skipping program look like.....lol

Does he want you to go outside the gym and skip up and down the street :worried: :FRlol:

I used to have the BEST female trainer ever.....Gosh, I wish she lived in California.....sigh.....she was the best :heart:

Your correct.. it was something he assumed all on his own. i said i was happy with ym apprerance and gave him my work out.. a revised shadow project.

He said that is way too much for a girl to be doing. and offered em the jump rope plan.. I actually said.. to him.. "U know, the olny ppl i see skipping are pretty chubby.. do u really think that is a good idea for me?" (I was being silly)

The food log he told me to follow is this - one day example provided;

BR - 1 cup oatmeal and 1 cup cottage cheese
snake 1 fruit green apple or a gratefruit
Lunch 1 cup whole whaet pasta and 4 ounce chicken breast
Snake 1 cup of low fat yogurt
dinner salad -vingear dressing with a can of tuna

He crossed off the last meal and said i didnt need it. All this after i told him that as it is i have trouble maintaining my weight..

If i ate according to this guide.. there would be no more me.. i would be freakin invisble..

And no i don't take aything he said seriously.

He even said.. when u get down your body fat a bit lower you will lose your period.. I said i haven't had one in quite a few months.. he still went on... :worried:

Sassy69 said:
I'm afraid I'd have to look damn hard to find 16% bf on you CC.

I guess especially when you are making rapid progress like you are, you need to clearly look at what you are trying to accomplish. Have you achieved what you set out to do or are you still pursuing? Time to adjust your goals to a maintenance or what?

Did you tell this guy what you want to accomplish? If he's telling you to seriously jack up the reps then he's trying to tell you to move away from a weight training program and more into some sort of cardio deal thingy. Therefore I guess he's assuming you don't want a "bodybuilding look" but want something less muscular or something?

What a dork.

dork. :silly:

Part of me would want to have him do the macro breakdown, tell me the point of this, and also why he would assume I want to get my bodyfat down if he still doesn't seem to understand what I'm looking for. The other side of me would really just want to knee him in the nuts and walk away rolling my eyes.

CanadianCutie said:
He even said.. when u get down your body fat a bit lower you will lose your period.. I said i haven't had one in quite a few months.. he still went on... :worried:

...that supports my belief that you are 12ish

skittles said:
:xeye: he's a goof........

You have tons of people on this baord that think you look AWESOME from eating 2 jars of PB a day - you'd look like a rag doll if you ate grapefruit as a meal. Your BF is WAY lower than that. Should have showed him your ass to shut him the ^%&* up.

If I looked like you I would barely ever wear clothes - I would dance around my house looking in the mirrors all day long :dance2:

Uh Skittles - your right about one thing. If CC looked any better I'd never get any work done but anyone that's seen your gallery would put you in the same league.

Why do women always see themselves as less than they really are and men see themselves as so much more??? :confused:

fireflyer said:
Why do women always see themselves as less than they really are and men see themselves as so much more??? :confused:

Mine comes from my mother..... mothers (well at least mine) can be very jealous & negative of their children, unbelievable but true.... :worried:

Top Bottom