Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My shoe obsession ...

I went to the mall today to pick up some vitamins over lunch I had run past the shoe stores with my eyes closed. I think I may have a little problem.

LucidBlue you have great taste! :qt:

I love shoes but have a hard time finding ones that fit because my feet are wide. I wear a 7 or 7 1/2. I'll try on 50 pairs before finding a pair that are comfortable. This is probably a good thing, otherwise I'd wind up like you two! Sandals are my favorite and I get to wear them pretty much all year living in FL. I added a pic to my gallery (sorry, I don't know how to link it here) of my recent favorites that I bought since January. A pair of black patent 5" heels with an ankle strap, a pair of fussia slip ons with a black platform and heel, a pair of black and red thigh high boots that lace up the front, and my favorite sandals multicolored shorter heel with an ankle strap. The multicolored sandals just make me happy, they're so cheerful that it's impossible to be in a bad mood if I'm wearing them.

superqt4u2nv said:
I went to the mall today to pick up some vitamins over lunch I had run past the shoe stores with my eyes closed. I think I may have a little problem.

LucidBlue you have great taste! :qt:

Thanks ;).

I think I may have a little problem too... :worried:.

60666-d.jpg

These are the shoes I just bought but in black fabric not all leather.....

Oh, I also bought a pair of black flats loafer types with fabric tops....I got both pair for $85 which I think is not too shabby!!!

Mrs P -- those are some crazy shoes & so very cool!! Such vivid colors.....I like the boots!

Lucid -- ok now I still have Macy's coupons & looking at all the shoes you posted makes me want more.....so many to love, such a small closet.....

B0001GOA0E.01-A3BHU1UEUYDJ19._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I saw these sneakers in a mag & thought they'd look cool with jeans....

I love Steve Madden heels! Though I've given up on a lot of his boots. In the past 9 months I've not been happy with the quality. But his dressy heels.....damn. I LOVE shoes. 4" spike heels for the most part. I'm sure I'll regret it when I'm a lot older but they're so damn cute now....I hope it's worth it. :)

Raina said:
I love Steve Madden heels! Though I've given up on a lot of his boots. In the past 9 months I've not been happy with the quality. But his dressy heels.....damn. I LOVE shoes. 4" spike heels for the most part. I'm sure I'll regret it when I'm a lot older but they're so damn cute now....I hope it's worth it. :)

Wearing a high heel regularly helps develop your calf muscles, but that's our secret, don't tell the guys. ;)

Top Bottom