Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My poor shoulders, any ideas?

cezza30

Hello :)

I went to the gym earlier and went on the leg press machine (the one where you lie down haha I'm so technical) and I've come home and I've got a rash on my shoulders :(

I've had it before after using this machine, as I think the pressure on my shoulders from the pads is causing the rash. It looks almost like a love bite kinda thing, but doesn't bruise up like that just disappears. Has anyone else ever had this? It looks pretty icky right now, maybe I should just avoid using the machine...

Just wondering if anyone else knows what I'm on about / has ever had this. I suppose I could try padding my shoulders up with a towel whilst using the machine, add some extra cushioning? Ahh who knows, I'm rambling now!!

Cheers for any ideas!!

You mean almost like a bruise, but red or reddish and maybe a bit spotty?? If so, I've gotten that too......I just wait for it to go away on it's own...

Yup....I get that too. The standing calf raise machine really does it to me.
No big deal. It will go away in a day or two.

Yeah it's kinda like lots of little red dots, but none actually raised like spots, just little red marks. It normally does disappear after a day or so.

I'll just avoid the machines if I know I'm going out afterwards / the day after :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom