Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Plat Membership

*Bunny*

WTF happened to it? I can't PM anyone about it ... I can't buy a new one (won't let me)

Can someone please tell me what is going on ?!?!?!... ULTER, Sassy, HELP ...

*Bunny* said:
WTF happened to it? I can't PM anyone about it ... I can't buy a new one (won't let me)

Can someone please tell me what is going on ?!?!?!... ULTER, Sassy, HELP ...
Told you I have been having that issue! That's why I can't PM Sassy!

treilin said:
Told you I have been having that issue! That's why I can't PM Sassy!
I was having that issue b/c I was not plat anymore.. ran out, expired (at least I think so) etc... ~ 50 messages allowed for PM nonplats or something crazy , I have over 1000 in there, so that's why I cannot PM b/c I am NOT deleting them, I can't ... Not sure what the issue with yours is hun :(

Ohhhhhhhhh well that explains where all the replies are to my PM's hehe... j/k with ya though! Sorry to hear your having probs with it all :( On the brighter side... happy FRIDAY to yeah wooooooo hoooooooo!!!

I had an issue with my Plat membership a few weeks ago too. I wasn't allowed in the "plat members only" forums. They fixed it fairly quickly though.

My biggest gripe is trying to download pics in the gallery. Half the time you can, half the time you can't. EVENTUALLY.....you can get 'em all on there.

Top Bottom