Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Plat Membership

*Bunny* said:
I was having that issue b/c I was not plat anymore.. ran out, expired (at least I think so) etc... ~ 50 messages allowed for PM nonplats or something crazy , I have over 1000 in there, so that's why I cannot PM b/c I am NOT deleting them, I can't ... Not sure what the issue with yours is hun :(
I can't get into some areas because it says I'm a non-plat... Then it won't me PM like anybody unless they PM me first.... :whatever:

treilin said:
I can't get into some areas because it says I'm a non-plat... Then it won't me PM like anybody unless they PM me first.... :whatever:
Did you call them yet?

Post a thread in chat to BRR ... do you want me to PM him for you? MOD board... MODS?? Can someone please address this for treil ... might as well use this thread for something ...

*Bunny* said:
Did you call them yet?

Post a thread in chat to BRR ... do you want me to PM him for you? MOD board... MODS?? Can someone please address this for treil ... might as well use this thread for something ...
Miss Sassafrass took care of me! :)

Top Bottom