Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on my period..sigh

I was one of those lucky women who never had pms symptoms until the last couple of years (2 kids and approaching 40) and now I can be such a b****h. Sometimes I tell my DH "if could leave myself I would". I am so snappish and snarky with my kids. I always feel better when I w/o. I recently changed my routine and it is much more intense. I was surprised when TOM showed up no clue, no bloating, no mood swings. The only clue was some mild sugar craving but nothing compared to the last couple of months. Although, this month I am under alot of stress and I am trying to really focus on eating clean so I have a feeling that I will be challenged to stay the course. jck

I've never trained on my period, though maybe I wasn't supossed to but now I see many ladies here do still workout so may think about doing it :)

I just try to avoid doing my legs on my "heavy" day. But that is me personally. I am not saying I don't work my legs or skip w/o just I feel self-conscious doing squats and lunges. But I only have one heavy day and the rest are fairly light so I just save my legs for a "light" day. I can't put my hands on the article now but it was saying that there are times of the month we burn more fat and other times it is easier for us to gain muscle. A hormonal thing of course. But an easy workout is always better than no workout. JCK

Well I went last week while on my period, it was a bit more tiring but not much of a diference.... I did get massively OWNED by my trainer, I walked up to him and told him if it was ok for me to train on my period he eyeballed me and said "According to the World Health Organization being on your period is NOT being sick therefore you have to train exactly the same, you are not weaker or stronger due to our period, it's all up to you" he kinda though I was using it as an excuse to slack around :biggrin:

Top Bottom