Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Period! :)

BrickGirl

It has been 10 months since I have had my period, it has been 8 weeks since my last contest and I started dieting down for my next contest last monday and then BOOM, my period shows up, it is so cool to have it again, it's massive though, major crampage, but it did return, I didn't think it would since I started dieting down again, thought my bodyfat my drop real low again but nope, it showed up in full force :) Just letting you all know that it takes a while :)

p.s. I stopped the Bratis anavar/winny/crack whatever it is 8 weeks ago and then took 4 weeks of 50mg of test right after that, then started back on the Bratis anavar/winny/crack stuff last monday. :)

Though I'm a Guy...

I totally understand!!! My wife didn't get hers for the longest time...and FINALLY got it...then she got pregnant.....due in October, baby!!!

Glad you got it.....it's good for MANY reasons...including helping retain bone mass.

PoShredded

...talk about your medical charts and when you start......

Brick, I've got a Question for you

Did you ever get a "false" period during the 10 mos? Meaning did your body go thru the motions but no actual menses? That happened to me ... bloating, cramping but no blood. :(

Brick, I've got a Question for you

Did you ever get a "false" period during the 10 mos? Meaning did your body go thru the motions but no actual menses? That happened to me ... bloating, cramping but no blood. :(

As weird as it sounds, thats another reason why I want to become really lean!! I hate that time of month, its very annoying....

But thats good that you did have one, I would be a little scared if mine went completly away

so which is it? var,winni,crack or you not sure (hehehehe).you got abs like THAT from just one AS. where do i sign up...

Top Bottom