Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new....

jenscats5 said:
Great! I'm going to the store right now to get a glut. powder suggested. I will see if they also have the cin. bark. Thanx so much!
When I got up, I:
Ate 2 hard boiled eggs
waited 20 min.
Went running(about 4 miles)
Got home, immediately(pre-shower) drank one of my shakes.
I didn't puke but my tummy felt crappy. Probably because i'm doing something new. I will stick with it. Gonna have grilled chicken for lunch.
I will be at work for the next 24hours, starting at 6pm but will post the food I'm taking before I leave. Thanx so much, again. :)

myway said:
Great! I'm going to the store right now to get a glut. powder suggested. I will see if they also have the cin. bark. Thanx so much!
When I got up, I:
Ate 2 hard boiled eggs
waited 20 min.
Went running(about 4 miles)
Got home, immediately(pre-shower) drank one of my shakes.
I didn't puke but my tummy felt crappy. Probably because i'm doing something new. I will stick with it. Gonna have grilled chicken for lunch.
I will be at work for the next 24hours, starting at 6pm but will post the food I'm taking before I leave. Thanx so much, again. :)

i have the same problem. i cant eat anything before or after my workouts. i get light headed and i puke. i hate it cause i want to have my protien shake right after i workout and not hours later. i even tried drinking something before my workout like speed stack or something and withing minutes of working out i feel im about to pass out and i end up in the bathroom puking all sorts of colors.

OK, first off, I didn't get back to the computer to post my food before work. I suck.
I got home last night .... worked 30something hours....... but this is what I have been doing.
I have been getting in between 1500-1800 cals every 24hours. These cals have been from: Grilled chicken, skim milk, grilled fish, tuna, baby spinach, egg whites and whey pro. powder(designer whey choc or strawberry).
I know my cals may seem a little low but I have always had a problem getting above 1000 cals a day. I am trying to work my way up but am doing so kinda slowly.
I will start a log after I go part-time at work(Aug. 16th). I will still be working full-time hours but will be making my own schedule. It will help a TON! It kinda sux now because I am always at work for at least 24hours and don't always know when I will get home. Plus, it's hard to eat at good intervals because sometimes I can eat every couple of hours(BEST!) but sometimes I don't get a chance to even pee for 6 or 7 hours. It makes meal planning difficult. I am already doing much better because I am getting in more food. After I go part time, I can start a log and get the help I really need.

You meal choices look good but 1K cal a day is horrible.

I am sorry you have issues with keeping food & eating ... have you tried addred MRp shakes or even bars .. CLIF bars are Organic have high carbs but also have high cals?

Maybe taking fish/flax oil caps?

Vary the veggies a little?

Can you eat Oatmeal or sweet potatoes?

Just throwing Ideas at you to get some food in that body of yours

:rose: best of luck :rose:

Thanx, bunny!
A few times, I added a scoop of muscle milk(my fiancee buys it) in with my whey shake for some extra cals. I am getting between 1500-1800, now. I know I need more. I'm really working on it. Earlier this week(if u read above) I was afraid to eat around my workout times. I always felt like puking. Well, I have been having egg whites before my workouts and a shake after.... without puking. I'm doing better than I thought I would. My stomach always feels so shaky after my runs, I was always afraid to eat. Well, I have been doing fine. Sometimes, I feel a little sick if I eat or drink a shake right after my runs, but I have been able to keep it down. I will keep trying to eat more cals. I think the best way will be for me to fit in more small meals. I know small meals are usually the best, but sometimes it's hard with my job. Since I will be making my own work schedule starting the 16th, I predict my eating will get much better. I am really excited. Right now, I work 70-100 hours a week. The problem is: it's hard to plan time to eat with the job I do. When I go part time, I will probably still work a lot of hours but I will plan my work week around my eating and running schedule. I will try to work 9 or 12 hour shifts instead of 24s. I usually do weights at work.... so I'm not worried about that part. I will keep everyone updated and I really appreciate the help!

Tummy thing sounds maybe like hypoglycemia? Timing is typical and so are some of the symptoms. If so, get Dextrosal or other diabetic 'quick, no digest' sugar supplement. Use it first, about 10 minutes before eating. It MUST BE a diabetic supplement that can hit the blood stream with NO digestion needed. WHY does this make a difference? Your body has to use its free glucose to begin the digestion process and if it has none available it will reject the food rather than try to digest and risk 'shorting' the central nervous system of glucose.

myway: 355 cals 42 protein 16 sugar(mostly from the skim milk) [/QUOTE said:
42 grams protein = 170 cals
16 sugar = 64 cals....

that leaves about 130 cals from fat...and since you are using skim milk...something seems a bit off......

unles you mean sugar = SUGAR and not any other carbs.

If thats the case ignore the following:

If there IS that level of fat in the shake - you might consider dropping it as it is the first meal of the day and the fat will S L O W the process of getting nutrients int he system.

Top Bottom