Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Life Lesson

jkmom

There are no quick or easy shortcuts when it comes to weight loss. I have always admired the women on this board because they never advised the fad thing. They ate, worked out and got in the best shape!! Keep up the great work ladies! You have truly set a fantastic example and are the best role models!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Life Lesson

There are no quick or easy shortcuts when it comes to weight loss. I have always admired the women on this board because they never advised the fad thing. They ate, worked out and got in the best shape!! Keep up the great work ladies! You have truly set a fantastic example and are the best role models!!!!!!!

only thing I'd add is to qualify that statement by specifying "lasting weight loss". Enduring body recomposition of any sort always requires a total lifestyle change. Shortcuts never suffice.

and hey welcome back stranger. :)

The best way to describe it is a lifestyle. Eating right and exercising and getting the proper rest.

Rebecca D

AMEN to all of you. I get borderline offended when people (sorry but mostly women) ask me questions like "...I need to lose 25lbs in two weeks for a wedding. What can I do?" or "what's the best machine to lose my love handles?" I literally would point at a treadmill, and tell them it all begins with DIET...many people follow the misconception that if you work out 7 days a week you'll be fine and not have to worry about diet...couldn't be more wrong...

Not a bad life lesson to learn, ma'am. :) Spread the word lol

Top Bottom