Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriends voice is deepening from winny

KINGKONG69

Or so she says, i cant tell, but she's on a winny/t-3 cycle, and this is the first time she has used steriods, just clen and t-3 in the past.
Anyways, she has only been on for 10 days now, and i have been giving her 25MG every other day.
is it possible it could actually start to deepen that quick, or is it in her head since i told her thats a possible side.
for now anyways, i cut the dose in half, 12.5MG every other day.
Any suggestions on this.

Yes it can deepend that quick and no its not in her head. Particularly if her throat has been scratchy/itchy. Cut her back - she'll still see gains.

oral, its the powder, suspended in bacardi 151. i thought the sore throat could have been caused by the alchol.

SHE'S BEEN COMPLAINING HER THROAT IS SORE, AND THAT SHE'S REALLY TIRED. THE TIREDNESS PROBLY COMES FROM THE T-3 THOUGH.
SHE WE STOP THIS CYCLE COMPLETELY, OR JUST BRING THE DOSE DOWN. IM DEFINATLY AT LEAST DROPING THE DOSE TO 12.5 EOD.

The same thing happened to my girlfriend when she did winny. She was only on 100mgs a week and it DEFFINATELY has changed her voice. Not so much in an everyday conversation, but she is a singer and it is much harder for her to carry notes, and some notes that she used to be able to hit easily she can not reach at all anymore. Deffinately something to think about!

Top Bottom