Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriends voice is deepening from winny

KK,
I hope that cutting down will work for her. Be sure to let us know how things progress and if the sides stay under control. We keep hearing very knowledgable folks argue back and forth whether mild initial sides from winny lighten or go away. I doubt that the vocal cords would change back, but it seems that if you catch it before the itching progresses too far that it should be almost unnoticeable in a lady that doesn't sing. Your additional first hand knowledge would be valued highly.

On a side note, I was told that Anavar is almost impossible to come by locally right now. Supposedly a big shipment in Florida got seized and that is where it comes to us from. Oh well, I guess we are stuck with the questionable Thai winny powder for the present. :mad: May be that it just isn't the right time for this now.

Good luck!

BE

HEY THERE BIG EASY, ILL DEFINATLY KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHAT HAPPENS. HER THROATS STILL SCRATCHY, BUT SHE SAYS ITS NOT BAD. BUT ITS HARD TO TELL HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO CHANGE HER VOICE.
AS FOR THE ANAVAR, ITS STILL AROUND, JUST TALK TO SOME VETS ON HERE, AND IM SURE THEY CAN HELP. MY GIRLFRIEND WILL DEFINATLY USE IT NEXT TIME.

KK,
I know earlier that you said you could not tell that she was having sides. Is that still the case or can you hear a drop in voice?

Yes, I know that anavar has got to be somewhere, it just isn't HERE! :bawling: As far as copping a source, I figured that it was bad form to be begging sources from the mods. Plus, most don't know me from Adams housecat, unless they go to AE, Gade, or UG.

Anyway, we are still very interested in how this turns out for your lady! Good luck.

BE

WELL WE STOPPED TAKING THE WINNY ALL TOGETHER 4 DAYS AGO. HER THROAT WAS STILL MESSIN WITH HER, AND WE DECIDED IT ISNT WORTH THE RISK.
WERE GONNA WAIT TILL WE GET SOME ANAVAR AND TRY THAT.

Sounds like a good plan. Did her voice drop, or she just feeling the scratchy, dry type stuff? Also, I can't remember...did you use the winny pills or injectable orally?

We are about to give up on the Anavar search and see if we can come up with winny instead. We have confirmed that the Thai stuff we had was a total fake! :bawling: Of course she didn't get any side affects from it either! Unless you consider a lighter wallet and pissy mood... LOL

BE

I dont think her voice changed, if it did, not enough to notice. she was taking powder winny oraly.
anyways, it wasnt worth it to keep going and risk perment side effects. ill start her on a low dose of anavar (5mg a day) in a month or so. ill let you know how it works on her. thanks for all your help.

KK,
Glad to hear that the probs never became noticable! We will keep our fingers crossed that the scratchy feeling goes away soon too!

BE

Hey King K

So King:

How'd it all work out? Did the sides all disappear? Did your lady end up on Anavar? Very interested to hear an update.

Wyst

well its been a couple months now, and she hasnt touched any gear. just working out and dieting which is working ok.
at first, i didnt think her voice has changed, but some of her friends from up north called the other day, and she hasnt talked to them in like 6 months. they didnt recognize her on the phone, and they said her voice sounds much deeper. so it definatly changed. she dont sound bad now, she had a high pitched voice to begin with, but still, im so happy she got off it when she did, no telling how much worse it could have gotten.
this happened on 25mg every other day.
be careful, these effects are permanent. theres no getting it back, we both learned a lesson.

Top Bottom