Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriend wants to try 19-nor...

kraka

Hey all:

Thanks for all the advice so far. Maiko has been reading all of the stuff you guys posted for her and then some, in Japanese too.

Seems like she is going to start out with some of the OTC tabs. She doesn't like the idea of going straight to the illegal stuff without at least trying the legal stuff first. While she's pretty non-trad for a Tokyo-native, she's skittish about breaking the law. Just part of the culture. besides, she's afraid of needles, at least for now.

Of the stuff that you can pick up at specialty stores like GNC and that kind of thing, what is the best? What kinds of experiences have you women had with this kind of thing?

She was trying to convince me that the twinlabs 100 mg 19-Nor Androstenedione caps were just the thing for her, based on some japanese stuff she had read. I did a bunch of reading, here and elsewhere, but it's really confusing. And there isn't much specifically about 19-Nor Androstenedione, especially for the ladies. My understanding is that this is a precursor to nadrolone, which is one of the ingredients of deca. Does it have effects similar to deca, or more similar to snake oil?

My question is, which of these legal precursors will work best for her.

AS I've said before she's mid 30s, yoga/pilates lean and hard, and looking to really bulk up. She's developing a weight program and wants to also use the steroids in combination with some of her tougher yoga stuff. She's not going to start for a while and is trying to find out what is the best to start with when her weight prog is in shape.

There's plenty of info on this board about nadrolone and deca, but I was wondering if any women have any experience with 19-nor adorstenedione at 100 mg, or if anyone could tell her what to expect. I am recommending 50 mg to start if this is the way to go, since she isn't in a huge hurry, but again, I'd looooove to get your opinion and so would she.

Some sides are okay. Going totally bald isn't, but a little voice drop, a little hair loss (she has a vast amount at the moment) acne and "invisible" sides like enlarged clit don't bug her. She also doesn't need massive gains right away. She's patient. What could she expect from 19-nor and other legal stuff?

Thanks!

Kraka!

And furthermore, I didn't see a lot about 19-nor for guys. Any thoughts?

answered my own Q a bit.

Okay, we finally found the mass quantities info on their 19-nor product, so we understand the stuff a bit better now.

However, we are still curious about amounts, sides, cycles, experiences of women in the group, if any one has tried the stuff...

Kraka

I have some experience with 19-nor,5-diol stack.I have used it 4 on 2 off for about the last six months.I have noticed an increased density in the muscle mass,along with an increase in strength as well.I am sure my gains are not nearly what they would be with AS,but they were noticeable.On the downside,an increase in acne and facial hair(not bad,noticeable to me,though)My periods have stayed the same.No real androgenic symptoms,otherwise.:wavey: :wavey:

I used a combo of Substrate Solutions norandrodiol 100MG daily before a workout,and Prolab's 19-norandrostenedione/5-androstenediol100/50mg daily pre-workout.The reason for the pre-workout consumption(and I could be totally off base here) is that I understood that the peak release of hormone occured 45 min post consumption,and I am taking them primarily as a performance enhancer,but also to increase my muscularity.I have not been disappointed.

thanks!

Warlobo, I sent you an email...

Thanks WL, and thanks to squatgirl2001 and w8liftinglady!

So real gear is cheaper than the OTC stuff? I woudn't have guessed that.

Any other Over the counter recommendations or horror stories?

Kraka

w8liftinglady/squatgirl

Hey W8liftinglady:

Did you notice a rise in energy overall (and not just 45 min into the workout) as the stuff built up in your bloodstream later in the cycle?

How long into the cycle did it take the sides to appear?

Did the stuff effect your your moods, your libido, your sense of well being, etc? Did this happen throughout the cycle, or toward the end, or what?

Squatgirl:

Do you have any more information on the cycle your friend was on?

Wyst

HEY BRO I RUN MAX MUSCLE AND THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY ANDRO I WOULD SELL TO A FEMALE YOU GET THE LEAST SIDE EFFECTS WITH IT. IF YOUR LADY IS GOING TO TAKE IT HAVE HER TAKE HALF OF THE SUGGESTED USE AND YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT BUT I WOULD NOT SUGGEST ANDROS FOR ANY LADIES.:eek:

bump for w8liftinglady

Hi w8liftinglady:

Just wondered if you saw my last questin for you...

Wyst

Top Bottom