Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend wants to lose fat

doppelganger

i apologize in advance for asking a question that's probably been asked here so many times before. this is a question for any of the women out there:

my girlfriend, who's never really exercised before in her life (and hates doing it, too) wants to lose fat. she's now willing to do some exercise and take a couple of supplements. of course, she doesn't want to get too muscular or lose her boobs. any women out there have any suggestions for a routine or any tips specifically for the female trainee?

Well, one thing I cna say is she will lose some of her boobs if her BF lowers a significant amount.

Her diet is the most important thing. She needs to eat several small meals a day. She needs to stay away from simple sugars...and fill herself with complex carbs like oatmeal, veggies, rice, potatos and yams. She should eat 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb. Things like chicken, tuna, lean red meat, fish and turkey. Drink tons and tons of water!!! She should maybe get hooked up with a personal trainer for a few sessions to help her, if she has never worked out before. They can help her with technique and get her going. It takes time, and she has to be patient. If she is consistent and keeps up her workouts she will see improvements. Lifting weights will build lean body mass for her, and it will boost her metabolism and she will burn more calories at rest. Building muscle is essential to losing FAT and resculpting your body!!!!

Top Bottom