Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriend new workout schedule

Elvis P.

Hey Everyone. I was hoping to get some advice of a workout schedule that i put togetehr for my girlfriend. She has been doing boxing for the past year and a half but never did weight training. she wants to loose some body fat and tone up some more. This is what i told her.

Monday: Incline bench press- 3 sets of 20 comfortable weight
Flat bench press- 3 sets of 20 comfortable weight

Tuesday: Leg curls: 3 sets of 20
reverse leg curls: 3 sets of 20
squats/ lunges: 3 sets of 20

Wednesday: Bicept curls: 3 sets of 20
Tricept extensions- 3 sets of 20

Thursday- shoulder press's: 3 sets of 20
lateral arm extensions: 3 sets of 20
Back rows: 3 sets of 20

she drinks lots of water and eats a light lunch and a good dinner.

what do you think, I thought this would be good for someone just starting out...any sugestions???

Thanks

why so many reps?
is this your routine? probably not, correct? she can do the same routine as you, just change the weights to suit her...

I thought that high reps with low weight would be better for her becasue she is looking for tone and not mass. I do high weight with low reps because i'm going for mass....would it be better for her to train like myself?

Elvis P. said:
I thought that high reps with low weight would be better for her becasue she is looking for tone and not mass. I do high weight with low reps because i'm going for mass....would it be better for her to train like myself?

YES!!!!!!!!!!Kill her at the GYM grrrrrrrrrrr And dont use that "tone" with me............

sorry i thought id come back and be less sarcastic.....

she should train just like you....heavy weight, lower reps, to her maximum weight, not comfortable weight. maybe like 15, 12, 10, 8, 6 sort of thing.....mix it up......

Do not have your girl do 20 reps!! You do not need to change training style for a woman! Its amazing but we can do the same stuff.. go heavy and fewer reps and you will get results..light weights=NO RESULTS! She also needs to eat more than a light lunch and dinner! That is not good at all....6 meals a day..clean protein and complex carbs..eating a few times a day will SLOW down her metabolism and will not do a thing for her but put weight on her...she will not make any progress like that..and her weight training will be worthless as well w/ a diet like that. Do a search W6 has posted several good workout routines that work great...there are also tons of posts on sample diets and so on.

Top Bottom