Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girl wants to run a cycle of GW and Mk for women

coc72

I was wondering if I could give her the sarms stack but without the S4 ? Would she still see results ? Thanks for taking the time to reply !!

Thanks

SARMS are a great option for females. Women are much more sensitive to anabolic hormones then men so a woman will see fantastic results from SARMS alone.

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and
steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

I would have your girlfriend/wife use the ostarine and cardarine for 8-16 weeks, followed by a 4 week mini PCT.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I would dose them like this:

Cardarine 20mg per day
Ostarine 12.5mg per day - move up to 25mg per day as you see fit

PCT - A bottle of HCGenerate ES

I have a few female friends who have tried cardarine and they loved it.

See no problems in that. As for ostarine, I would probably keep the dosage at 12.5mg/ED (half of the usual dose for men), but Im pretty sure she can handle the 25mg as well. Make sure to get legit sarms though, as if you would get pill form, you run a risk of getting prohormones.

Top Bottom