Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My GF ate my Proviron...

resqguy

I had my Proviron in a Green Tea bottle. My GF took a few without telling me because she thought they were actually green tea capsules. She said she's been taking 1 each day since Monday. They're 25mg each...she's ok, right? :worried:

She'll be ok. I know girls who have taken 2x that dose for months.

best info is its a weak anti-aromatase and chicks produce their estrogen directly so no impact. some writeups say it downregulates estrogen receptors which would be worse, but in any case the half life is pretty short.

it WILL however free some bound test from shbg same as in a guy, so she should be hornier than usual lol

goddamit S.H.B.G is what I wrote, thats what should appear in my post -

its universally known as S.H.B.G (without the periods), you'll probably REDUCE the number of goggle hits with this expansion not increase them. :rolleyes:

Mavafanculo said:
best info is its a weak anti-aromatase and chicks produce their estrogen directly so no impact. some writeups say it downregulates estrogen receptors which would be worse, but in any case the half life is pretty short.

it WILL however free some bound test from sex hormone binding globulin same as in a guy, so she should be hornier than usual lol

Swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Just a thought - its still a steroid and she may experience an interruption in her period for a cycle. Next month she should be back to normal because the compound should be out of her system by then. Its a very common side effect of any steroid used by women - just be aware.

Top Bottom