Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my friends are jealous of me

hpshippgal

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]sotruth be told i used to be a large women, call me a BBW if you want. i started eating better and exercising and now i am lean and mean. unfortunately i have lost a lot of friends after my transition whowere talking trash to me on feacebook and instagram out of jealousy.how do you ladies deal with those types? [/FONT]

stay off social media, it is just a bunch of big mouths with no lives who gossip and stalk each other

this might sound crazy to many of you but there was a time when social media did not exist and we still found ways to socialize with others. there was a helluva lot less depression, anxiety, and bullying too in those times

also those people with 10K friends on social media, it is amazing when you need someone to help you move how many of those 10K friends actually help, those are your real friends.

Now you weeded out the haters, and know who your true friends are.

You need a motorcycle. My mind is much better after riding.

Never forget about food this cotation from Coluche (Les Discours en disent long) : « I would like to reassure the people who die of hunger in the world: here, we eat for you »

Appreciate your moments and get pleasure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom