Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle experience.

Kiko

No real point to this, just thought I'd outline my own experience with different drugs. Maybe useful to some of the new girls when they're starting out. Or maybe not...

So I started about a year ago at 85lbs (I'm only 5 feet tall) I wasn't like super skinny or anything, I just have a very small frame. I pretty much lived in the squat rack so unlike most Asian girls I had an ass LOL. I was able to squat double bodyweight when I was natural.

My first cycle was 5mg of oral winny a day for 6 weeks. Got 5lbs and lots of nasty zits on my face. 6 months or so later I did my first cycle of Anavar, my face got a little oily but nothing so bad as the winny. I went from 5mg a day to 10mg and then back down over a 8 weeks cycle. Put on 10 nice solid pounds. Took a few months off and did it again, that gave me another 5 pounds and brought me up to 105lbs.

I'm not too keen on a lot of upper body muscle. I know a lot of girls like the ripped delts and stuff but that's not really my thing. Also with the type of modeling I do a lot of men unfortunately find muscle threatening. So I always stay away from any direct upper body work. Mostly lunges, Romanian deadlifts, squats and cleans (because I'm short I spend a lot of time on heels, I find the cleans help strengthen the lower back without adding a lot of bulk.) These sort of big free weight movements give you some upper body muscle but it's not really big and obvious. Just a dense hard layer underneath your bodyfat. So you keep your curves without a lot of obvious muscle sticking through. Not for everyone of course but it's the look I like for me.

After a cycle though I tend to find I sometimes get a little blocky. Not bad, but a little thick in spots. I'm a big fan of Ashtanga yoga. All yoga is very catabolic. Some more then others. Ashtanga is very strength and movement oriented so it breaks down some muscle but the remaining is very dense and hard. I find the combo of heavy freeweight movements and yoga has worked very well for me.

Okay, just thought I'd relay my own experience in case anyone else had similar goals. I'd post a pic but all I have are nudes:-(

I would love to see your physique! Not everyone wants to have a fitness or bbing look and that is fine.

Welcome and thanx for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure that many will find it helpful. :)

------------------
View

friedmom1.gif

....beauty knows no pain.

Thanks BikiniMom! I sent you an email so you can okay the pics before I post them. I don't want to offend...

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! Your pics are beautiful (I like doing backbends but in heels??? lordy)

You can see all that leg work you do - your calves are very thick. Any plans to do another cycle?

------------------
Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
Well done is better than well said.

Thanks Sky, sweet of you to say:) No plans to do a cycle anytime soon. I'd like to get a little leaner first, maybe lose 5lbs or so.

If they bother anyone just take them down. Won't bother me, I'm not shy but I'm also not easily offended.

Top Bottom