Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle experience.

Hi,
Fascinating experience and I am sure all appreciated your refreshing openness.

Sorry that I missed the pics. Could you email to me please?

Thanks.

I have been weight training for over 8 yrs. I have been a personal trainer and aerobics instructor for 6 years. While my body is in excellent shape and I have a very clean diet, I always run into the same problem. When I get my lower body lean my upper body gets too scrawny. I was considering using to Clen. Can anyone tell me what to expect, and maybe where to start to find it?

okay, sorry, thought you guys might be psychic. I'm 130, 5'4" and solid muscle. I get a little soft in the winter because I eat a lot more carbs to try to put on more muscle but lean down every summer to about 15% BF. I did a body building show years ago and had to get down to 113 lbs. to get rid of every bit of fat in my butt. Was WAY too unhealthy. Now I get leaner but if I want to keep my upper body muscle, I can't get my legs and butt as lean as I would like. THis is why I was thinking of taking Clen. Any input would be great.
Thanks

crappy i missed your pics too.. i'm particularly interested since i bought the power yoga tape series by bryan kest after deciding madonna's look was great. i really like the yoga - i can't believe how incredibly tight my body is after seeing how limber the people are in the video! anyway, if you don't mind, could you email me your pics because i'd like to see how hard work and yoga look. :)

Did you have any side effects from the winny? How long until you started seeing results? I am new to this and just trying to get a general idea of what the road ahead consist of. I am thinking of doing Clenbuterol,Cytomel,Winstrol, and Anavar. Any help would be great!!!!

And to everyone else whats up, if you have any feedback please feel free!!!!

Top Bottom