Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle experience.

I hadn't thought of that, diet probably does play a role as well. Still all forms of yoga are primarily an endurance exercise and we all know what the physiques of endurance athletes look like:) I think because there is such a heavy strength component to Ashtanga it is probably less catabolic then Hatha which is almost entirely static stretching. A lot of Ashtaga comes from traditional Hindu wrestling drills. The strength movements in Ashtaga are usually rotated repeatedly so it's basically a one rep and lots of sets routine. Ashtaga yoga people tend to have more (if not much) muscle. I don't do the yoga diet thing at all. I find Hatha also very hard on my joints and body.

Thanks for the sweet compliments guys, I know you probably all look MUCH better but I appreciate the encouragement:)

I am a man who frequents this board because I find it informative, business-like, as well as extremely friendly and supportive. I for one can look at a photograph of a superlative without saying anything crass. Kiko, you look spectacular, especially your calves! I agree with everybody else in this regard.
If it's not too personal, I was wondering what prompted you into doing a cycle? I know that most in this venue have discussed it with others and have thought about doing it themselves and just was curious how you came to that decision? I just thought this might help other women (and men) since we all have different goals and aspirations in regards to fitness.
Again, great work!

Oh a while back I danced (stripped). I've since retired. The kind of club I danced at was a very high end, gowns and no touching type place. Lots of playmates and models and such. I'd say about half were on something. Most common was ECA or Clen, some T3 with the rest on primo or winny.

It's different then being a model, you can't just take a water pill and get a tan before a shoot. You have to look perfect each and every night, competition is fierce. Every girl in the place is a 10, with average earnings a night around a grand and with strict no touching rules you got a lot of extremely good looking girls who would otherwise never think of dancing. I'm far from a ten but I'm Asian and it's hard to get Asian dancers so I got by okay.

Still, in such a competitive environment what kind of shape you're in can make a huge difference in you earnings. A little flab on your butt could cost you $400 a night in lost income. So there is a powerfull incentive to stay in shape.

I was pretty religous about working out, 5 or 6 days a week, ate really clean. I got pretty good results but I wanted more. Also in order to keep the weight off I had to pretty much not eat, that's just not healthy. Now that I have some more lean muscle on me my diet is MUCH better because it just sits there and burns off the excess most of the time. Before even with good diet and excercise by the time I got my hips slim my hair and nails would be getting brittle- not a good sign. I feel that over all the very limited use of the Avavar has if anything made me more healthy then I was.

Does anyone know if thats the type of yoga that Madonna does? Remember way back when she used to be chubby and then all of a sudden she leaned out and looked pretty hard? I thought maybe she discovered weights but read somewhere she started jogging and did lots of yoga.

Originally posted by djfitt:
Does anyone know if thats the type of yoga that Madonna does? Remember way back when she used to be chubby and then all of a sudden she leaned out and looked pretty hard? I thought maybe she discovered weights but read somewhere she started jogging and did lots of yoga.

In my opinion she discovered more then just Yoga. Those shoulders are not natural.

I agree...I think she discovered more than just yoga.

------------------
Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
Well done is better than well said.

Sorry to be showing my ignorance :p ... but what do Madonna's shoulders look like that leads you guys to believe they're not natural? I haven't seen any recent pics of her shoulders.

For me its just the total change in her appearance. She gained mass and got really really lean but said she just ran and did yoga. She looked to me like she was lifting a lot. And maybe she was and just didn't mention it. I don't follow stuff like that much. I mean I know you can make fabulous changes with diet and lifting and maybe she did! She just had for a while anyway that really hard sort of drawn look that you see in fitness chicks.

------------------
Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
Well done is better than well said.

I know that she discovered more than yoga. When she lived down here she use to go to a local gym on South Beach. She had a personal trainer and would often train with Dennis Rodman too.

She got into yoga during her 1st pregnancy. She was already fit by that time.

------------------
You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

Top Bottom