Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle experience.

Yea...WHAT IG SAID - NICE!

I'll let Lobo decide about the "editing", hehe. I don't want to be the bad guy, especially when you have such a beautiful physique! ;)

------------------
View

friedmom1.gif

....beauty knows no pain.

Hi Kiko..welcome.
You posted that yoga is catabolic...
How come???
Please,please explain.
Thank you :)

Huh. Well I just tried to dig up my source on the "Yoga is catabolic" statement and now I can't find it. Shows what I know:)

I remember reading it somewhere (not that just reading it makes it any more of an accurate statement) but it is also very much backed up by my own experience. High level yoga practitioners tend to be very lean, even those that heavily weight train. Particularly in the hamstrings and quads. I lose maybe 10% of all my lifts when I am training yoga hard as opposed to when I have doing just running and weights. I also tend to shed a lot of muscle then. It's still my favorite form of exercise, but I really do feel it breaks down a lot of muscle. Sorry, that's the best I can do:)

I don't mind if you want to take it down but I'm not sure why it's such a problem? It seems a little silly for a venue based around illegal drug use to have a problem with nudity. That's like shooting the guy down at the Quickie-Mart but being arrested for littering with the shell casings. The worst danger is some guy might get surprised by this thread and break a needle off in his ass LOL.

Those pictures are reasonably tasteful nudity, after all we've all been in the locker room at the gym. No women on this board should any stranger to seeing another women naked. Are we just afraid of some of the male members seeing it? Well whoop-tee-do, it will give them a reason to work out and burn off those fat guts.

Seems silly to workout so hard and then be ashamed of your body but I'm the new girl and I don't want to offend anyone. I'll accept your best judgement where the images are concerned.

[This message has been edited by Kiko (edited February 15, 2001).]

I am not the least bit offended. I think your pics are tasteful and lovely. I think they should stay.

I am so darned IMPRESSED with EVERY woman who works very hard to make her body look good!

I was convinced by a friend of mine last year (it didn't take that much convincing, since I had always been curious) to go visit a strip club. I had always had "issues" regarding men and strippers, nude models, etc. Probably because I was so jealous. At any rate, I was astounded during my experience.

1) I found the dancers mesmerising and beautiful.

2) I discovered that I was not threatened - these were women, not some super-special and never-achievable extra-human species. A couple of the dancers came over and talked to us. We told them we were there for motivation - one said she had been featured in a couple of magazine photo-shoots, and any time we got frustrated with dieting, etc, come talk to her for encouragement 'cause she'd been through it, etc.

We are all so similar. And we all work so hard. I think one of the inspiring things about this board is the honesty and openness (not to mention encouragement) going on here. It's a beautiful thing!

Fennec

------------------
Once may be a mistake.... twice is jazz!

Oh. Well. That post from Lobo came while I was typing. I can see his point. 17 thousand guys is probably enough to warrant some need for protection here. -Fennec

Welcome Kiko, and thank you for posting your pictures. Very nice work. I don't see why anyone would be offended by them. You gave us all fair warning :)! Just because a picture is nude, doesn't necessarily mean it's in bad taste.

This is a BODYbuilding board, for goodness sake! We're all students of the human physique, so it is possible to appreciate the hard work that's gone into someone's body without looking at in a sexual context.

I think Americans tend to have the most problem with this sort of thing, but that's a topic for a whole 'nother discussion that I'd rather not go into. (Yes, I'm an American, but a somewhat enlightened one.)

well hello kiko! beautiful pics. I love them. I love the back shot. all your hard work shows! what a way to sart of my morning! keep up the good work.

Lovely kiko. I also want to thank you for sharing your cycle experiences with us, and your beautiful photos. But I am curious also about the yoga. I would expect ashtanga to be catabolic because it is very aerobic AND strength oriented. But most westerners are more into the hatha style and maybe a few ayengas. I wouldn't expect these styles of yoga to be as catabolic. What do you think/what are your experiences. Also, folks who are into the yoga lifestyle tend to eat exactly the opposite of what an average bodybuilder would eat, and I have always thought that this, more than the yoga activity, was the main reason for their lack of muscularity. Any ideas, comments, advice or experiences?

Welcome to the board anyway, and I hope you stay around a while and contribute more.

Top Bottom